Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

We were at the daycare picking up the Littles.....got a spare but not that far away... what a day
Well, as they say in certain parts of both our countries, that'll learn ya.

But here's hoping it wasn't too ruinous. Did you at least have access to a playground while waiting for the locksmith?

My oldest son locked my keys in the car with the car running.... had to wait over an hour to get a locksmith. What a day
OGC.6875a06de101620e35cf62ade8555eb0

Problem solved. And hey, if your air conditioner is busted, that's two problems solved. When life gives you lemons...

OGC.6875a06de101620e35cf62ade8555eb0

Problem solved. And hey, if your air conditioner is busted, that's two problems solved. When life gives you lemons...
This was in my mind haha. Had to pay 75.00 for the car unlock. I would have paid double to just get in my car.

You did well, Patron.

Hope you had a chilled bev later.

Looks like he deleted it. Wise decision.

Last edited:

wonder how badly they can possibly fuck this up?

Surprised he didn't do Billy Madison 2 first.

He could go on a whole tour of ruining his 90s catalogue. I'd say start with 89's Going Overboard, but that's about as bad as it's gonna get.

He can't fuck it up (well, it's extremely hard to fuck up). It's basically peak Sandler shtick (with billy madison) and everyone knows it going into it.

sequels are often worse than their original. but if theyre gonna follow up on a classic hit then they better do it well. either they are going to knock this out of the park or its going to be a massive flop.

sequels are often worse than their original. but if theyre gonna follow up on a classic hit then they better do it well. either they are going to knock this out of the park or its going to be a massive flop.

The golf world is pretty amped for it. They are often worse, this will be worse but I don't think they will fuck it up. I think it's target audience just won't be 13 anymore. Although this is his one of maybe 3 movies that hold up.

The golf world is pretty amped for it. They are often worse, this will be worse but I don't think they will fuck it up. I think it's target audience just won't be 13 anymore.

or anybody who's ever been kicked out of hockey because they took their skate off and tried to stab someone with it.

or anybody who's ever been kicked out of hockey because they took their skate off and tried to stab someone with it.

I yell "dammit people, this is golf, go back to your shanties" every time I have to play a public course on a weekend

Back