Social War Room Lounge 318: Propaganda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the same question. I still don't know. I'm almost tempted
I tried closing it, and then this very serious white prompt came up and asked if I was sure about that. I guess I wasn't sure about that. It remains lingering at the bottom of the page, LOL.

I've never even heard the term before. "Push" sounds kind of pushy, knowwhamsayin?

It means you can get alerted outside of the browser. Ever have a meeting reminder popup from outlook or gmail?
Oh i know what push notifications are, I'm just not sure what content i would get from the forums. It not like it's news from the main site, it specifies the forum.

Oh i know what push notifications are, I'm just not sure what content i would get from the forums. It not like it's news from the main site, it specifies the forum.
Maybe that's why they added the ridiculous two step confirmation for likes. They want to make certain you are sure about liking my post because they're going to blast that shit and interrupt whatever I'm doing to let me know you liked my post.

Gotta admit, I never thought me and @kflo would ever be viewed as some dastardly tag team to folks, but here we are.

I don't think there's been a single topic over my adult life with dynamics that manage to simultaneously flip, splinter, and merge strange political bedfellows more than Israel. It's a total breakdown of the entire western spectrum.

I don't think there's been a single topic over my adult life with dynamics that manage to simultaneously flip, splinter, and merge strange political bedfellows more than Israel. It's a total breakdown of the entire western spectrum.
Haven't been following that one closely, but zoning gets a lot of that.

If you ever go on the cesspool of r/politics and there's a thread about LGBT people buying guns with a pic of a trans woman wearing a plate carrier with a loaded AR15. Now I personally think minority groups stocking up on guns is a good thing but the responses from both sides are entertaining.

<NotListening>

Yeah, it's nuts. Nice to get to flamed by some right wingers for a change, though, LOL.

I've tried my hardest to stay out of those threads but I just wasn't strong enough to resist. :(

If we're being serious, nothing pisses more people off more than positive facts about America.
But that's something I am on board with. So it is therefore more popular than the confirmation and gif disappearance comment. No agreement there, squire.

But that's something I am on board with. So it is therefore more popular than the confirmation and gif disappearance comment. No agreement there, squire.
Think about the effects on the group, and I think you'll come around.

Think about the effects on the group, and I think you'll come around.
Unlikely. I admit the ability to post graphics is a mixed blessing, but they're often the best way to encapsulate the full meaning of what one is trying to say succinctly, being worth a thousand words, and all that.

Similarly, the reactions permit one to show agreement (or disagreement) without filling the thread with "+1" or "this".

I'm honestly not sure what particular effects you're concerned about but then I haven't had breakfast yet so my brain isn't fully open for business, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back