• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 317: Who's your da.. uh accountability partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
these triggered chud mods keep carding me, it's funny, but i wanna make threads and need an alternate elector thread-making scheme to do it.

fellow righty sherbros, please pm me if interested and i'll go over it with you.

any interest @cottagecheesefan ? it's kind of in your ballpark but i'm good with anyone

inb4 dubbs for card evasion <Lmaoo>
that's literally a thing people have gotten banned for in the past. The person also posting the thread would get cards.

these triggered chud mods keep carding me, it's funny, but i wanna make threads and need an alternate elector thread-making scheme to do it.

fellow righty sherbros, please pm me if interested and i'll go over it with you.

any interest @cottagecheesefan ? it's kind of in your ballpark but i'm good with anyone

inb4 dubbs for card evasion <Lmaoo>

I will help you

Dana was on Gutfeld tonight.
Whatever you think of the tiny host with the punchable face or FOX for that matter,
it was interesting to see him on that platform.
Pretty sure he will run on Dwayne's ticket as VP upcoming.

and then we'll just descend into Marvel Heroes trying to get elected.
Cartoon World.

Dana was on Gutfeld tonight.
Whatever you think of the tiny host with the punchable face or FOX for that matter,
it was interesting to see him on that platform.
Pretty sure he will run on Dwayne's ticket as VP upcoming.

and then we'll just descend into Marvel Heroes trying to get elected.
Cartoon World.

I know people posture and say “I’m going to leave the country if ___ gets elected,” but I would really leave the country again. I still think The Rock would crumble at the first serious question about his steroid use. Dana has too many skeletons in his closet, though.

well, yea.
I was being facetious, right?
but sure, agreed.
def a 'beam me up' moment.

I know people posture and say “I’m going to leave the country if ___ gets elected,” but I would really leave the country again. I still think The Rock would crumble at the first serious question about his steroid use. Dana has too many skeletons in his closet, though.
What are you talking about? The rock is natty and has nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
I would need to know the rock's stance on drug use at least

'Devil Comet' Three Times Bigger Than Mt Everest Hurtling Towards Earth

A massive "devil comet" reported to be three times the size of Mount Everest is hurtling towards Earth.

https://wflanews.iheart.com/content...igger-than-mt-everest-hurtling-towards-earth/

americans still using anything but the metric system again i see. this time we're using mount everest to size things up.

i wonder how many full-grown adult male elephants this comet weighs in at?

Last edited:
What do our resident Canucks think of this?

That's absolute horseshit. If true she was denied her due process. I wrote a tonne of those bullshit charges. Each and every person was told the same thing, "please ensure that you carefully read your options on the back of the ticket and exercise your rights to be heard on court."

That's absolute horseshit. If true she was denied her due process. I wrote a tonne of those bullshit charges. Each and every person was told the same thing, "please ensure that you carefully read your options on the back of the ticket and exercise your rights to be heard on court."
So if you knew they were bullshit why write them at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back