Social War Room Lounge 244: What a beautiful sight

Best Chips

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that, a progress report on Montana meth (we've finally reached cartel grade!) or a "they took our jobs" speech?

I remember the good days. This reinforces what I've been saying and really Pat Buchanan has been saying for years. A free market and tariffs go pipe in hand. We have an obligation to our native manufactures to protect them from competing with foreign meth producers that do not have to adhere to American OSEA standards and ultimately our meth factory workers that benefit from our minimum wage laws and worker safety programs.

I remember the good days. This reinforces what I've been saying and really Pat Buchanan has been saying for years. A free market and tariffs go pipe in hand. We have an obligation to our native manufactures to protect them from competing with foreign meth producers that do not have to adhere to American OSEA standards and ultimately our meth factory workers that benefit from our minimum wage laws and worker safety programs.

Hah!
I think it's the opposite with safety standards though.

"We don't need none of that foreign, lab made meth or meth tortillas. Whatever happened to the red P tang of Grandma's shake and bake?"

Yes everyone.... Please continue to talk about all the things you enjoy consuming inside of each and every once of you.
Your energy bud, that is what i live off of.

Not everyone is going to 100% agree with, nor act like their parents. Education is great, but it only works for the willing. Sooner or later, personal responsibility comes into effect. It's a cyclical process anyways, but things keep getting weirder. Maybe because I'm a 34 year old "boomer".

Well, OK, on an individual level, people should figure it out. But kids are being failed.

I’m out of likes but this looks good. @Ruprecht what do you think?

After going through this thread there’s a ton of posts I want to like but can’t. Help me out mods!

Looks good, haven't seen or tried those before.
I don't eat a lot of chips, so I haven't actually tried many that weren't extremely spicy.
One of my local suppliers has these, which I liked:

2000_5fed67c429479_2000x.jpg

Ghost-Potato-Chips-2.jpg

677373-65900b5c8a764163a25827fa8341acbc_540x.jpg

Can't wait to explain the great toilet paper shortage of 2020-2021 to my grandkids.

"And that's why we invented the 3 seashells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back