War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

Ok, now I'm curious...other top 2? I'm a simple man. I like peanuts. Though I realize technically those are legumes.

Pistachios, macnuts, no-accounting-for-taste nuts. :cool: For me personally I'd go Brazil nuts.

57435837.jpg

Sounds like something i would eat, i love salty food.

You can get chiltepin on amazon i think, its quite pricey due to the fact that its wild harversted.

Good enough. No clue what I'll use them in, but I'll figure something out.

I reckon some of the far right religious nutjobs wind up fucking in the portable toilet.

More like banging liberals' wives at their request, cuckold.

LOL, that's part of the act. Two pretend straight talking preacher types put on a facade...we know what happens when their feet "accidentally" touch in the men's room. Dick-in-butt religious gay sex ensues.

LOL, that's part of the act. Two pretend straight talking preacher types put on a facade...we know what happens when their feet "accidentally" touch in the men's room. Dick-in-butt religious gay sex ensues.
what denomination do you pretend to be

Someone is relieving one of those videos they watched last night...

You guys are spoiling this idea

It will be fun

But I don't drink alcohol, which all of you seems to do, so it will be weird for me.

Ok, but I didn't see it.

Besides, the point was it would be interesting in real life, no pictures bullshit. Everyone could just meet. Obviously no one has interest in actually doing it but it would be fascinating.

How do you think breakitdown and leklok act in real life ?

It will be fun

But I don't drink alcohol, which all of you seems to do, so it will be weird for me.

There's a lot of ex addicts here, I think you'll have plenty of company.

There's a lot of ex addicts here, I think you'll have plenty of company.

Yeah, but i never even taste any alcohol in my entire life

And i bet 79% of conversation will be about mma anyway, i dont think we will discuss politics in bbq

It will be fun

Yeah, but i never even taste any alcohol in my entire life

And i bet 79% of conversation will be about mma anyway, i dont think we will discuss politics in bbq

It will be fun

I think we'd just talk shop mostly.

Mma is an even more tired subject than politics.

I'd want to know more about people themselves

From what I have seen in real life, Christian conservatives are the cucks. They get cheated on but stay together because their church discourages divorce.

Can we invite other member from different subforum

Nice. So to inspire an attack....shit work, Hep C, or both then? :)

I'll consider that my "credentials" in your eyes. :) But keep in mind that everything is up for grabs except the drink beer and simmer part. If you're going to be faithful to the recipe that's the crux of it. Everything else is "to taste".

as a man from the south, isnt this a requirement?

I fucking love sausages marinaded on that sauce.

Your chili sauce street cred will shoot through the roof with one of these portable Sriracha bottles on your keychain:

CJ-CzFwUkAErxT8.jpg

The choices here are very limited, but I've yet to taste an American beer that could convince me American's actually know what beer is.
Never tasted American wine at all. Doesn't seem much point when I live minutes away from the Barossa, Clare Valley, Eden Valley, Langhorne Creek, Adelaide Hills, Padthaway, McLaren Vale and the Coonawarra.
Lots of great little wineries that only sell from the cellar door.

I'm currently drinking this one:
Liberty-Ale-bottle-and-glass.jpg

I'm a believer in freedom now. I have to say. I was recommended the Founders Centennial in the Mayberry, also a good beer. One thing I have yet to try, is a good american dark beer. But I don't question that the craft breweries in the U.S know what beer is. They make a lot of solid beers.

I think why everyone compares american beer to piss, is because of the popularity of light beer over there. I have not seen or been to any other country, that celebrates light beer like they do in the U.S. To me an average commercial pilsner is watery enough as it is. Light beer should be a crime really.

Good australian beer though... That's a fairy tale right? Or do you know some good ones?

Don't bother, I'm sure the Muslims will
Bring enough for everybody.
I would encourage Jihad, if the Christians would start singing Kumbaya or something.
And I would take the Rohypnol myself.

I'm currently drinking this one:
Liberty-Ale-bottle-and-glass.jpg

I'm a believer in freedom now. I have to say. I was recommended the Founders Centennial in the Mayberry, also a good beer. One thing I have yet to try, is a good american dark beer. But I don't question that the craft breweries in the U.S know what beer is. They make a lot of solid beers.

I think why everyone compares american beer to piss, is because of the popularity of light beer over there. I have not seen or been to any other country, that celebrates light beer like they do in the U.S. To me an average commercial pilsner is watery enough as it is. Light beer should be a crime really.

Good australian beer though... That's a fairy tale right? Or do you know some good ones?

I haven't seen any American craft beers here, only their larger commercial offerings. All of which are rubbish.
We get plenty of German, British and Belgian beers, both craft and commercial (which vary a lot in style and quality) and all the largest Asian commercial beers (which seem to largely be watery and flavourless summer ales).
As far as I know Australia doesn't export any of it's craft beer, but some of the commercial exports which Australians actually drink (Coopers Pale, Sparkling, Dark and Stout for instance) are equivalent to Miller or Budweiser, just infinitely superior.
Stone and Wood and Little Creatures both do several excellent examples of Australian style Pale Ales, I don't know (or care) how they stack up to fashionable foreign tastes.
Our own craft beer awards are the Gabs Beer and Food Fest, although they tend to be dominated by the eastern states. It's still always worth grabbing their sampler cases.

Back