War Elkins

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fighting the 13-1 Garagorri later tonight. Should be a really decent scrap.

Elkins is a slight favourite. He is on a 4 fight skid, a loss tonight would make it 5 and that probably gets him cut. Who knows though.

Would love to see The Damage get a finish tonight...

869198BB-B439-446A-907A-0D89E38FADDA.jpeg

The guy's career in the UFC has now spanned over a decade. He's had a couple good win streaks as well, and one of the greatest comebacks in UFC history. I'd hate to see him cut, but being a warrior only warrants so much forgiveness. 5 losses would be steep.

I took him on the Tapology. But, I’m not confident in that pick. I just figure he’ll be desperate for the win. So that might be the edge he needs. We’ll see.

Fighting the 13-1 Garagorri later tonight. Should be a really decent scrap.

Elkins is a slight favourite. He is on a 4 fight skid, a loss tonight would make it 5 and that probably gets him cut. Who knows though.

Would love to see The Damage get a finish tonight...

View attachment 812879
Dude wears all that DAMAGE he's incurred over the years like a badge.

Garagorri, record seems decent enough with only loss coming to a legit guy in Ramos. Weird one.

Garagorri has fought absolute nobodies up until now. If Elkins can't cook him on the ground and grind out a his typical performance it's time to hang it up because the dude he's fighting is not good.

Elkins is the best. He's the version of Homer Simpson that could beat drederick tatum lol

giphy.gif

He’s fighting a kickboxer from Uruguay. He’s gonna win

Elkins gonna take the path to least resistance?

He obviously will. When has he ever not? This guy can’t wrestle with Elkins even if he trained for another 5 years of grappling.

unless this guy has some high level footwork and movement he’s not gonna stop Elkins from wrestling with him

He obviously will. When has he ever not? This guy can’t wrestle with Elkins even if he trained for another 5 years of grappling.

unless this guy has some high level footwork and movement he’s not gonna stop Elkins from wrestling with him
Can’t pretend i know alot about the guy he’s fighting

Eff it, We out here simpin for the Damage. One of the most game fighters in UFC History.

Yea, was kinda iffy on picking Elkins but hopefully experience and tenacity will get him the W.

WTF they said Elkins has 7 first round KOs? I’ve watched all his UFC fights and I can only remember one. Is my memory really that bad?

<DontBelieve1>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back