• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Drums Start Beating on Iran?

You're the one saying take resources, don't try and attribute your trite arguments to people

They are awful though, and you are being intellectually dishonest if you say otherwise
Hunh? You might be confused. Maybe you could actually answer the question, and point out where I said we should take resources.

The amount of aspergers in here is amazing

Yes it is. You argued against a position that I didn't take. That's the textbook definition of the straw man fallacy. In fact, you also argued against a straw man using a slippery slope argument. Congratulations, you created a fallacious inception. Leo would be proud.
Call it whatever you like. Tell my why the fuck a theocratic fascist should be allowed to have a nuclear weapon. That's your position, and you can't wiggle out of it.

Dodge noted
You consider basically all US military action to be equivalent to terrorism, so you're not interested in the discussion, just interested in mouthing off. And you're still lying about my position on war in the ME. I don't think we should be toppling any regimes or invading any countries. But you pretend that I do, because you are a liar.

And you and Homer are fucking retards for thinking Iran would be fine getting nukes. Jesus Christ. Absolutely gone.

You consider basically all US military action to be equivalent to terrorism, so you're not interested in the discussion, just interested in mouthing off. And you're still lying about my position on war in the ME. I don't think we should be toppling any regimes or invading any countries. But you pretend that I do, because you are a liar.

And you and Homer are fucking retards for thinking Iran would be fine getting nukes. Jesus Christ. Absolutely gone.

Nice strawman bro. You are scared of Iran and your reason is the label "islamic fascist". Thats it. No objective reason other than that label.
When challenged to compare atrocities, you try and argue that I think everything we do is terrorism. You're scared of the conversation because you know
that, when compared to the US, Iran is hardly the threat to world peace that we are. Its not even close.

We don't even have to list all of our atrocities. I'd be willing to bet that we've killed more innocent people in Iraq, a war based on lies, over the last 14 years than Iran has in the last 200 years.

Call it whatever you like. Tell my why the fuck a theocratic fascist should be allowed to have a nuclear weapon. That's your position, and you can't wiggle out of it.
As a leader of a sovereign nation he should be able to protect his citizens and his country. If a nuclear weapon is enough of a deterrent to keep the US from turning Iran into Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, or Libya, then that is justification enough.

My position is that Iran should be able to develop nukes if they want. They're a much less militarily aggressive nation than the US, Russia, or Israel. I think there is virtually no chance of them ever using said weapon, and there is no evidence to suggest that they would.

I think that less total nukes in the world is a good thing, but until the entire world starts actually taking that seriously, than a country like Iran deserves the sovereignty to make it's own decisions about security. Call me when they act aggressive militarily.

My position is that Iran should be able to develop nukes if they want. They're a much less militarily aggressive nation than the US, Russia, or Israel. I think there is virtually no chance of them ever using said weapon, and there is no evidence to suggest that they would.

I think that less total nukes in the world is a good thing, but until the entire world starts actually taking that seriously, than a country like Iran deserves the sovereignty to make it's own decisions about security. Call me when they act aggressive militarily.

Not-bad-meme.jpg

As a leader of a sovereign nation he should be able to protect his citizens and his country. If a nuclear weapon is enough of a deterrent to keep the US from turning Iran into Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, or Libya, then that is justification enough.
You're a fool then. A complete daffodil-fluffing fool.

I'm not concerned about Iranian military aggression. I'm concerned about them handing off a nuke to one of their jihadist buddies. I'm concerned about their theocracy gaining even more power & leverage over the region. I'm concerned about Islamic shitass death cults wielding those weapons. It's utterly insane to let dear Supreme Leader have a nuke. That's not even on the spectrum.

I'm not concerned about Iranian military aggression. I'm concerned about them handing off a nuke to one of their jihadist buddies. I'm concerned about their theocracy gaining even more power & leverage over the region. It's utterly insane to let dear Supreme Leader have a nuke. That's not even on the spectrum.
It's really not. Your fear is making you irrational.

Back