War Don Drysdale(Max’s coach)!!!!

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where were all you over-emo neckbeard-casuals when they were draggin fighters into the sauna in TUF 1-50 while these guys were literally begging to quit????

Making them cut tremendous amounts of weight and face dehydration is much more dangerous then going out for 1 more round with a Ref watching(unless it’s Mario).

p05rmtjc.jpg

Don "Mario Yamasaki" Drysdale

"Do you wanna be a fucking Warrior?"

Last edited:
Where were all you over-emo neckbeard-casuals when they were draggin fighters into the sauna in TUF 1-50 while these guys were literally begging to quit????

Making them cut tremendous amounts of weight and face dehydration is much more dangerous then going out for 1 more round with a Ref watching(unless it’s Mario).

p05rmtjc.jpg

You trolling again man ?

Dunno how much you know about weight cutting, but there isn't usually a dude punching you in the face while you do it.
not sure how much you know about fighting but there usually isnt a scale in the cage for you to weigh in on while you do it

not sure how much you know about fighting but there usually isnt a scale in the cage for you to weigh in on while you do it

I'm trying to follow the logic you're using here, but I must admit I'm failing pretty horribly.

I'm trying to follow the logic you're using here, but I must admit I'm failing pretty horribly.
lol all good! it was meant to point out how weight cutting and fighting are two entirely different things, echoing your same sentiment!

Back