War Don Drysdale(Max’s coach)!!!!

Holloway trains at a shitty camp, amazing what he's accomplished with Medeiros as his best training partner.

Holloway trains at a shitty camp, amazing what he's accomplished with Medeiros as his best training partner.
I agree, Nancy is a tough guy but not at all technical and Halloway could probably do better.

But...eh...wrong Max. All good tho.

People really think drysdale deserves some kind of blame or retribution for not wanting his guy to quit

Well guess what? The guy quit anyway no matter how bad Drysdale wanted him to continue. No matter how obvious it was that Max could continue, he decided not to fight. He quit. That has nothing to do with his coach.

People really think drysdale deserves some kind of blame or retribution for not wanting his guy to quit

Well guess what? The guy quit anyway no matter how bad Drysdale wanted him to continue. No matter how obvious it was that Max could continue, he decided not to fight. He quit. That has nothing to do with his coach.
I can’t believe I am saying this but I 100% agree with you.

Drysdale is getting way too much heat. This was not some battle tested/punch drunk veteran(Chuck Liddell) that he was pushing back in there, it was a young guy who was fighting on a big stage for the first time in his life. Drysdale had to try to get the most out of the kid and not just be like “let’s quit kid”.

This kid had literally taken no damage in his short MMA career before this fight.

Back