Wandy to Bellator or One FC?

Bellator to Fight Rampage two more times...

He's said before that he makes way more money from his gym than he does from fighting in the UFC.
He certainly wouldn't 'need' to do anything, if he feels like fighting he will.

I'd dig a Tito rematch.

He makes a lot of money from his gym for being an active fighter in the UFC with their umbrella of promotion used on him. Now that he's no longer a UFC fighter and leaving in controversial fashion the people who sign up to train at his gym probably will take a hit.

Hopefully Bellator so Rampage can murder him again and even up the score.

Just for my own piece of mind, can you tell me why you hate Wand so much?
It's just every thread, every post, every comment. Are your favourite fighters Chuck and Rampage or something? What's your intense deep hatred of Wand built on?

I think if he doesn't retire he goes to One FC. Bellator, as a North American could be seen as a bad business move for picking up a guy who (allegedly) ran away from a drug test. No matter how big of a name he is.

overeem avoided a drug test, yet he's still fighting in n america. people say how this is big news but only a handfull of people who are hardcore mma fans know he avoided a drug test. its not like this was on tmz.

Bellator. Rampage needs more people he can take up the WWF drama with.

I never even thought of a Tito rematch. That would be pretty cool.

Just for my own piece of mind, can you tell me why you hate Wand so much?
It's just every thread, every post, every comment. Are your favourite fighters Chuck and Rampage or something? What's your intense deep hatred of Wand built on?

I can't say what I want without getting dubbs, but I will tell you that I only hate Rampage slightly less than Wand and that I'm indifferent on Chuck.

Here's a drastically held back version why I feel the way I do about Wand.

Calls people cowards.
Repeatedly runs from fight.

Calls people cheaters.
Runs from drug test.

I wish I could go into more detail, but Sherdog likes to reprimand people for stating facts for some reason.

Tito's first title defense against Wanderlei, but Tito would choke him out cold.

It's dangerous for any MW in the world to sign with Bellator right now.

I can't say what I want without getting dubbs, but I will tell you that I only hate Rampage slightly less than Wand and that I'm indifferent on Chuck.

Here's a drastically held back version why I feel the way I do about Wand.

Calls people cowards.
Repeatedly runs from fight.

Calls people cheaters.
Runs from drug test.

I wish I could go into more detail, but Sherdog likes to reprimand people for stating facts for some reason.

So, you have pure hatred for Wand and his career... based off this bit of recent Sonnen stuff?
To each their own. Sounds like a pretty good way to live an angry bitter life, though.

He probably retires

OneFc would be a better fit than bellator tho...
Don't see Matt Hume or Ace breaking the bank to get him....

I'd like to see Wand try to stand with Spong once Spong heals up.

I'd like to tyrone defend a TAKEDOWN from any1 besides the gas station attendent with a .500 record whose last fight was against a grocery store clerk......

Spongs a GREAT kickboxer
And I can't fcking stand wanderlei(grew up a big saku fan and I'm still bitter).........

But don't be silly Tyron couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper sack

Wanderlei/spong=shad/sonnen...........tyron is chael

Asia loves Wand. If he wants to keep fighting he should go can crushing in One FC.

So, you have pure hatred for Wand and his career... based off this bit of recent Sonnen stuff?
To each their own. Sounds like a pretty good way to live an angry bitter life, though.

If I were to state why I don't like him as a person, that would be considered fighter bashing. I can't accuse him of anything in Pride because that would be fighter bashing. Reading comprehension, what is it? I clearly stated that I can't say everything I'd like to about Wand.

Hating makes me happy, it's not good to suppress feelings. I don't approve of Wand, therefore I will hate on him.

How can someone who is a fan of a man nicknamed "The Axe Murderer," a guy who is famous for stomping on guys' heads, act self-righteous towards others, accusing them of living angry, bitter lives? No one who likes watching that should be acting like they're so well-adjusted compared to others.

UFC is not gonna cut Wanderlei, he's too big of an star and a real legend of the sport. For the same reason UFC wouldn't cut Rampage or Cro Cop or Big Nog.

Is that why only one guy out of those 4 is still in the UFC?

Hopefully he gets cut and goes to Bellator and gets those PPV points. Wand/Tito II and Wand/Rampage 4 is money.

Lot of people jumping the gun up in this thread.

Back