Wanderlei vs. Fedor in August?

I would actually love to see that fight! I hope it's true.

Holy shit

Holy shit

Holy shit

I hope this happens

A big FUCK YOU to Dana

Worldwide MMA fighters deserve worldwide MMA forum level of attention.

Cliffs: Wrong forum

Cannot tease us with such a fight, has to be true or I riot.

UFC world 1436 on Fedors belly. Seems Legit.

Would watch, don't know how people expect to sound like credible fans of MMA when they call Fedor the GOAT though.

Fedor won't sign unless he has at least 20 pound weight advantage.

could be a wand troll. god i hope this fucking happens. rizin may become SOLID soon.

We as fans deserve to see this, they as fighters deserve this payday, and Dana deserves the slap in the face.

Fedor is going to do work on Silva because he dwarfs him, talk about a guy who fought at MW fighting a guy who could not make LHW so one would assume he has at least 15 to 25 pounds on him

And.people said he was scared of chael sonnen

Lool

This could be the work of a troll; gonna go ahead and leave all of August open just in case it is not.

Fedor is going to do work on Silva because he dwarfs him, talk about a guy who fought at MW fighting a guy who could not make LHW so one would assume he has at least 15 to 25 pounds on him

I expect that they would be in fairly close proximity size wise coming into this fight, nothing that would warrant a dwarfing.

Fedor could definitely make LHW... He is only 6'0" with quite a bit of body fat. Wand is 5'11" and ripped.

I hope this fight happens at 205 but Wand fought Cro Cop at HW before so we know he doesn't give a fuck.

Would watch, don't know how people expect to sound like credible fans of MMA when they call Fedor the GOAT though.
Good troll post. I understand that you're too young to have ever seen fedor fight. hence the saltiness.

Oh like when Fedor did work on Hendo in SF hey

Good troll post. I understand that you're too young to have ever seen fedor fight. hence the saltiness.
I'd say you're the one who's salty after seeing that passive-aggressive reply, Fedor is scared of top-level competition with drug testing in play. Jon Jones is the GOAT.

Back