Wand and Shogun Training Video

nice side kicks and spinning back kicks

but silva looks sick or something

That was cool. Never saw either of those guys do spinning or jumping kicks. Was Silva gassed or hurt by that kick? Seems odd that he would be hurt by a light kick like that after surviving Mirko's body kicks.

You know what they say Rex, laugh on the battlefield cry in the Dojo.

They were obviously tired at the start of the video. That is partially why is was so interesting. Who knows what sort of conditioning they did prior to that. Plus we don't know how hard each of them were working prior to the sparring session. For all we know Wand could have been pushing himself to the limit while Shogun was going half-assed through the training.

So you really can't draw any conclusions from this. When Wand is fresh he doesn't look like that.

And I did notice the spinning and jumping kicks. Shogun is quite a good jumper actually.

Thanks for the video....so nice to see these great gods of the ring in a more human situation. Tired or not one thing that I sensed is the lack of ego and the fun that they displayed in their training, unlike the majority of sparring that I participate in. I guess it s due to the fact these guys have no self confidence issues and us mortals do.

Rexholio said:
That was cool. Never saw either of those guys do spinning or jumping kicks. Was Silva gassed or hurt by that kick? Seems odd that he would be hurt by a light kick like that after surviving Mirko's body kicks.
Shogun throws jumping kicks, spinning kicks, and a 360 roundhouse in his fights. He definitely is a crowd pleaser.

huh doesn't seem to want to play maybe my computer is shit?

great vid, shows how hard those guys really push themselves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back