Wake up Sherdog: EVERY professional athlete is taking drugs

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since a lot of UFC fans, especially casuals and newcomers, are acting all surprised and outraged by the many fighters who got caught recently by USADA, it's time to reveal the (not even hidden in the first place) secret once again:

Every professional athlete ranked in the top 1,000,000 in the world in any sport if doping for 2 reasons:
1) Taking drugs and not getting caught is easy, unless you're an idiot.
2) Clean athletes cannot compete with cheaters.

You may not agree, but the truth doesn't give a fuck if you disagree.

Read this interview of Angel Heredia:
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/inde...s-you-will-ever-see-in-this-interview.412846/

Watch this interview of Victor Conte:

Sit in a chair until you've come to your senses and it's no longer real to you damn it.

You can now start posting again.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Until EVERY professional athlete tests positive I think that is a ridiculous knee jerk conclusion. Youre probably a Jones or Brock fan.

Until EVERY professional athlete tests positive I think that is a ridiculous knee jerk conclusion. Youre probably a Jones or Brock fan.

ANOTHER newcomer who'd rather stay ignorant instead of listening to people who are in the know.

"I've created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers."

"Designer drugs are composed of several different chemicals that trigger the desired reaction. At the end of the chain I change one or two molecules in such a way that the entire structure is undetectable for the doping testers." Angel Heredia.

raw

Since a lot of UFC fans, especially casuals and newcomers, are acting all surprised and outraged by the many fighters who got caught recently by USADA ...

Literally NOBODY is acting surprised Brock got snapped.

Since a lot of UFC fans, especially casuals and newcomers, are acting all surprised and outraged by the many fighters who got caught recently by USADA, it's time to reveal the (not even hidden in the first place) secret once again:

Every professional athlete ranked in the top 1,000,000 in the world in any sport if doping for 2 reasons:
1) Taking drugs and not getting caught is easy, unless you're an idiot.
2) Clean athletes cannot compete with cheaters.

You may not agree, but the truth doesn't give a fuck if you disagree.

Read this interview:
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/inde...s-you-will-ever-see-in-this-interview.412846/

Watch this interview:

Sit in a chair until you've come to your senses and it's no longer real to you damn it.

You can now start posting again.

Have a nice day.

You're wrong.

Who has been surprised today? Other than some trolls I haven't seen anybody legitimately try to defend Brock or say they're surprised

ANOTHER newcomer who'd rather stay ignorant instead of listening to people who are in the know.

"Designer drugs are composed of several different chemicals that trigger the desired reaction. At the end of the chain I change one or two molecules in such a way that the entire structure is undetectable for the doping testers." Angel Heredia.

If its so easy to not get caught then why are they still getting caught? Surely guys like Brock and Jones can afford the best of the best designer steroids. Still popped. I guess the Cody Pfisters of the world are on the real good shit eh? Apparently all the low level guys are on the good shit and all the guys at the top who can actually afford the good shit arent using it since theyre mainly the ones popping hot.

I think it's possible in MMA lower classes there are some clean guys. Or maybe some guys that don't have that much success like Roy Nelson or Hunt.

Back