WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE INSIDE OF THIS UGLY MAPLE LOG!

1*F3lpI3oSxT8ZbVx_pgWSqg.gif

What movie is this from? @HughPhug

fucking love this movie. did not hesitate to buy the Vinegar Syndrome bluray w/ limited edition slipcover
It's fantastic isn't it, it's unbelievable that something like this can get a stellar Blu Ray release, great time to be a horror fan

thanks ts! ive watched that video from start to finish 5 times now!

How could we have missed this brilliant movie? @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

haha I know right!!, it looks great and its been out for a long time too (1988) so its weird I never seen it, honestly never heard of it until now.. but this sounds perfect for us :D :D :D

Wish we can watch it together

f5d2f246bd0b188f991e3c15b3bf6c53.jpg

As a hobby I make coffee/end tables in my spare time (haven't made a full size dining table yet, but I should). The last one I made was an exception piece of ash. Currently have three slabs airing out that I'm going to plane on a router sled (hand planing is for the birds) in a few weeks. Image below.

rHoCVFP.jpg

SF4GbYi.jpg

Not the coolest slabs I've milled, but not bad either.

I harvest the wood myself, and I have a good friend that owns a mill and router sled. He'll mill whatever I need for next to nothing, if anything at all.

Live edge is nice but it's super trendy and costs a fuck load. My buddy is selling live edge charcuterie boards for over $200 and I laugh at anyone that spends that kind of money for a fucking piece of wood to put food on.

If you've got it to spend, what's laughable? Each slab is unique, and it requires milling, planing, and finishing; not to mention legs.

They often look incredible.

Last edited:
If you've got it to spend, what's laughable? Each slab is unique, and it requires milling, planing, and finishing; not to mention legs.

They often look incredible.

I get that. I'm referring to people doing it because of it being trendy. It's a charcuterie board. A small platter to hold food. There are plenty of nice ways to serve food and have it look appealing without spending a fortune.

My life has changed since watching the vid.

Back