Wait a Minute? It seems like a love story has blossomed between Browne-Ronda

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
This is perhaps the strongest love story I ever witnessed in MMA and it seems passionate to me. I just didn't expect posts of love stories to flood around this place of the world called sherdog.. I just never could imagine but now it has happened. wait for the Browne-Ronda shippers to arrive to Sherdog which means alot of teenage fangirls will arrive to sherdog? lmao can you imagine how crazy that would be

images

Last edited:
The Hughes family barn has had to be rebuilt multiple times, many many solid poundings.

images

I will never forget that interview it was a black DJ interviewing Dana White and that guy was so funny man, anyway he said "If Ronda was my girl and I thought I heard somebody breaking in my house I be like baby could you go down stairs and check on that", lol talking about he could not whip their ass but Ronda could, damn I laughed for a minute

The Hughes family barn has had to be rebuilt multiple times, many many solid poundings.

images
Has to suck to be a mother and your in the delivery room and you push out the first baby and be like that damn baby is ugly then you push out the second one and she be like damn that one is equivalent to the first one in ugly.

I know I should not say that but its late and I am bored and that was the first thing that popped in my head when I seen this photo

Has to suck to be a mother and your in the delivery room and you push out the first baby and be like that damn baby is ugly then you push out the second one and she be like damn that one is equivalent to the first one in ugly.

I know I should not say that but its late and I am bored and that was the first thing that popped in my head when I seen this photo
hey I thought my posting was shitty today, thanks for giving me perspective

I feel you sherbro. I've been saying stupid shit all day, accumulating in me posting a picture of Eazy E having his way with the T1000 of the terminator 2.

It's just one of those days, you watch 2 legends of MMA make a mockery of the sport they built and weird shit starts to happen in your head.

Just in case you thought I'd lost my mind.

images

images

Back