Wagner Prado may have the worst ground game I have seen in the ufc in years.

40a3b133d7bba485fc872f89cc28be5e.jpg

But did you see how slick Alcantara was? He was like Rickson or Marcelo out there.

Man, this was a stellar fucking post.

Poor Prado. He had this fight until he showed horrible submission defense. He's probably going to get cut now.

he was staying in a weird not quite halfguard and trying to throw "bombs" and got rolled into one of the lamest leg locks i have ever seen.

there were maybe a million things he could have done to get out of those locks, he decided to try and push on alcantaras arm with his foot and sit there until he actually got tapped.....

guy must be a beginner in bjj...

I also thought it was weird how his swings looked powerful but didnt even slightly effect alcantara either dude has the jaw of a beast or Prado doesn't have as much power as his punches look like they have.

Man, this was a stellar fucking post.

Poor Prado. He had this fight until he showed horrible submission defense. He's probably going to get cut now.

He was doing very well, he should have stood up when he got top position though.. he was doing good on the feet.

Nah, it's that Alcantara is for real. I'm sure he could win the ADCC's if he wanted.

Prado should work his way back in the UFC. He is just not at that level in my opinion.

That was just like a Jungle Fight match. Wallid must be proud.

cant wait for a gif of him screaming shown from a replay angle. good stuff.

Chael "a black belt from the nogueira brothers is like saying I got a free toy with my happy meal"

Yup. He didn't even try to pull his leg out...just kept trying to kick the other guys arms off of him.

Back