Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

Ya and lost
Jesus. Literally one of the saddest stories I've seen. He was very talented, supremely talented. I think he just shut it down once he had money to G. Couldn't help himself. Truly a waste of what could have been. His journey may yet end, not surprisingly, tragically. I almost expect it.

It's coming!!! Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest....The best odds I've found on our country's goat athlete was -2000, 68.5 dogs -110....Maybe you guys can find better....Joey can smash dogs and faces again this year.

@Dillydilly @helax @Dude Incredible @emog2 @AppliedScience @Nova44 @TXstriker @lsa @Zebra Cheeks (come back around, don't be a @hohner) @PHATV @KDR by RNC

Here's the link I found
The goat is out this year :( he signed a deal with different hot dog company

Jesus. Literally one of the saddest stories I've seen. He was very talented, supremely talented. I think he just shut it down once he had money to G. Couldn't help himself. Truly a waste of what could have been. His journey may yet end, not surprisingly, tragically. I almost expect it.
Definitely not the brightest bulb, AB. I don’t imagine he surrounds himself with rocket scientists either

Joey Chestnut and Takeru Kobayashi -- the top dogs of the competitive eating world -- are ready to eat in the same arena for the first time since 2009.

The two gastronomic icons, who have won a combined 22 Mustard Belts at the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest, will face off in an all-beef hot dog battle against each other Sept. 2 in an event to be steamed on Netflix.

Joey Chestnut and Takeru Kobayashi -- the top dogs of the competitive eating world -- are ready to eat in the same arena for the first time since 2009.

The two gastronomic icons, who have won a combined 22 Mustard Belts at the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest, will face off in an all-beef hot dog battle against each other Sept. 2 in an event to be steamed on Netflix.

16 of those belts belong to our GOAT. Joey via destruction

Back