Vulcan Gi's

B

blanko

what are you opinions/experiences on them? Are they a bit larger/smaller than usual? Where i live it's hard to get a bjj gi and I have a chance to get a vulcan at a semi-reasonable price...

I've never owned one personally but I train with a few guys that have them. The gis seem a little flimsy but really light. They would probably good for summer training or for beginners. I don't know how much you're getting it for but you could get a really good HCK single for around 50 to 60 bucks. The HCK is a tank and will last a long time.

The vulcan is a good gi, it's made by Koral and has the same collar. It's light as hell but the light weight and collar make it easier to grab then the Gameness or HCK gi so lapel chokes are a lot easier to get caught in. The gi is great for summer training.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
The vulcan is a good gi, it's made by Koral and has the same collar. It's light as hell but the light weight and collar make it easier to grab then the Gameness or HCK gi so lapel chokes are a lot easier to get caught in. The gi is great for summer training.

www.SSFgear.com

Well I dont think you can get much better info than that :D

I have one and love it when it's hot ... it's very cool and comfortable. Seems quite durable too. Easy for your opponent to manipulate tho, that part is true as well. Great for training, not so much for competing.

Back