Shoop VOTING THREAD: UFC 229 - MS Paint Contest - This round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 20

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HA
Id hate to be no8 with by far the fewest votes hahahahaahahahahshasssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (cries inside)

HA
Id hate to be no8 with by far the fewest votes hahahahaahahahahshasssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (cries inside)

In retrospect that 8 has something special, it just needed better details and attention but the scope and idea is cool, the way it says so much and is artistically bottled up *pun intended* is a very interesting concept overall.

xg9eZEf.png

In retrospect that 8 has something special, it just needed better details and attention but the scope and idea is cool, the way it says so much and is artistically bottled up *pun intended* is a very interesting concept overall.

xg9eZEf.png
Yep I'm thinking UFC encompassed by the McGregor brand and everything he created and Conor drowning in his own hype

Looks like my plan of barely making the cut for round 2 may be working. In retrospect I would have gotten my ass kicked if all submitted an entry.

Looks like my plan of barely making the cut for round 2 may be working. In retrospect I would have gotten my ass kicked if all submitted an entry.

every time i move up a place in the voting my spirit soars like an eagle flying out of a cage, and every time i go down a place my spirit drops like an irishman in round 2 :(

every time i move up a place in the voting my spirit soars like an eagle flying out of a cage, and every time i go down a place my spirit drops like an irishman in round 2 :(
These are emotional times my friend. The suspense is killing me.

These are emotional times my friend. The suspense is killing me.

i feel like im gonna get thru to the next round, in a way we gotta emotionally detach from this and save our fighting spirit for the next one. gonna treat this one like my tune-up fight before i jump on some gear and bench the tree fiddy to take on black beast and cormier

you gonna make it thru tho for reals? worst case scenario you can still make it on the card against modaferri

i feel like im gonna get thru to the next round, in a way we gotta emotionally detach from this and save our fighting spirit for the next one. gonna treat this one like my tune-up fight before i jump on some gear and bench the tree fiddy to take on black beast and cormier

you gonna make it thru tho for reals? worst case scenario you can still make it on the card against modaferri
I've held a prayer vigil in front of my shoop all night. I will have more confidence in the next round.

I've held a prayer vigil in front of my shoop all night. I will have more confidence in the next round.

Your front yard

1480767598554_070418-Vigil.jpg

haha. That's low. I love it.

ronda-bump-jpg.452355

Attachments

• ronda bump.jpg
    ronda bump.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 94
Let's keep this thread alive, got a lot more voting to do.

when is the next one Jei?
My performance in this has lit a fire under me.

Back