Voting Thread - MS Paint Contest - Sherdog Shooping Championship Lightweight Tournament Final Round

Please vote for your favorite drawing from EACH match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Empty Emp

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winner of the lightweight championship tournament, AND NEW SSC Lightweight Champion, @Cowboy Cerroliveira

Congratulations to the winner of the undercard battle royal, @jeicex

Voting is now open for final round of the Sherdog Shooping Championship Lightweight Championship Tournament.

SSC Lightweight Championship Bout
@Cowboy Cerroliveira vs. @Empty Emp

Battle Royal Contestants
@HughPhug
@jeicex
@magogjack
@Myrddin Wild

You are allowed 3 votes. Please vote for one entry from the championship bout and two entries from the battle royal.

All entries are anonymous.

ruUMx4S.png

---------------------------------------------------

SSC Lightweight Championship Bout

C1 @Cowboy Cerroliveira

Gaethje_Meets_JBG.png

C2 @Empty Emp
fbUy4yw.png

Battle Royal

BR1 @magogjack
5sjXp51.png

BR2 @Myrddin Wild
GmmrZEw.png

BR3 @HughPhug
S0i9GJ4.png

BR4 @jeicex
v1rLxY3.png

Last edited:
*Edited poll to allow 3 choices

Never mind! I'm a dumbass

Last edited:
Huge thanks to all the contestants who competed throughout the MS Paint contests!

So the battle royale gets two votes instead of one? Or what's the third vote for?

So the battle royale gets two votes instead of one? Or what's the third vote for?
I just edited the OP. One vote for the championship bout, two for the battle royal.

Dang, I only lliked C1 and C2.

I thought they were great.

I wasn't sure whether to allow 1 or 2 votes for the battle royal. 2 is probably better.
Oh shit my bad! Sorry about that. I just saw 3 choices and could only vote 2x.

This is a really tough one. I'm probably not voting for myself this time around, the competition is just too good this round.

The poll allows 3 votes, but the instructions says 2. What is it?

Great stuff guys. Glad to see that the battle of god tier art vs god tier comedy lived up to the hype.

Oh shit my bad! Sorry about that. I just saw 3 choices and could only vote 2x.
It's ok. That's probably better. I hope it's not too confusing with a one-on-one match and a battle royal in the same poll.

The poll allows 3 votes, but the instructions says 2. What is it?

Great stuff guys. Glad to see that the battle of god tier art vs god tier comedy lived up to the hype.
I didn't change the 2 to a three when I edited the OP. I guess I better stick around for a little bit in case I messed up anything else. :oops:

Jeez lol at BR3 Dana, that's proper bizarre, but accurate hah. I regret pulling out like Nunes, this looks like a lot of fun.

High body count in the MS paint, y'all couldn't live in this world.

dang, i was working on one but had to leave. didn't finish it in time to turn it in

battle royal contestants survive my wrath this one time..........

Back