Shoop Voting Poll - MS Paint v4 Shoop Off

Vote for your favorite MS Paint. You get one vote. You cannot change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With regards to the second round, my enthusiasm for drawing Israel and Yeol is infinitely lower than drawing a roided Jon Jones

Haha maybe I should make a high res version. :D

tumblr_ou397j2kkB1teles0o2_250.gif
Is this Mayhem Miller having a meltdown?

My paints come in last. Who I vote for come in last. I'm starting to think the problem is me.

No, it is all of you.

"You cannot change your vote"

<31>
In my mind I changed the vote 20 times.

Screw your rules man!

edit: Please note that in all multiple vote contests, the polls will be set up to where you CAN change your vote. This is a one shot deal since we have so few contestants.

@Sansnom @Lukn4trbl In my very first contest we had multiple votes, but you were not allowed to change your vote. Within the first page we had many SD'ers who didn't read and only used one vote. I then made it so you can change votes in order for these people to go back and use all their votes. That is the main reason I have allowed vote changes.

I never liked people being able to change votes as it induces "herd voting" where people will just blindly follow the crowd and vote for the top shoop(s). Since this Shoop Off is one vote I decided it was best to not allow vote changes. I feel people may vote, see the one they voted on is not in the lead, and herd vote for the top one(s).

I am @ tagging all contestants to hear what they have to say.

Is this Mayhem Miller having a meltdown?

Haha

My paints come in last. Who I vote for come in last. I'm starting to think the problem is me.

No, it is all of you.

It has to be all of us bro. :D

Last edited:
@Sansnom @Lukn4trbl In my very first contest we had multiple votes but you were not allowed to change your vote. Within the first page we had many SD'ers who didn't read and only used one vote. I made it so you can change votes in order for these people to go back and use all their votes. That is the main reason I have allowed vote changes.

I never liked perople being able to change votes as it induces "herd voting" where people will just blindly follow the crowd and vote for the top shoop(s). Since this Shoop Off is one vote I decided it was best to not allow vote changes. I feel people may vote, see the one they voted on is not in the lead, and may herd vote for the top one(s).

CheerfulElegantAmericanavocet-max-1mb.gif

@Sansnom @Lukn4trbl In my very first contest we had multiple votes, but you were not allowed to change your vote. Within the first page we had many SD'ers who didn't read and only used one vote. So I made it so you can change votes in order for these people to go back and use all their votes. That is the main reason I have allowed vote changes.

I never liked people being able to change votes as it induces "herd voting" where people will just blindly follow the crowd and vote for the top shoop(s). Since this Shoop Off is one vote I decided it was best to not allow vote changes. I feel people may vote, see the one they voted on is not in the lead, and may herd vote for the top one(s).

I am @ tagging all contestants to hear what they have to say.

Haha

It has to be all of us bro. :D
Can we ban both @Sansnom and @Lukn4trbl just in case it happens again?

I never liked people being able to change votes as it induces "herd voting" where people will just blindly follow the crowd and vote for the top
Actually I was gonna do the complete opposite. No biggie tho. I don't really care about changing it.

Back