Volkov v Ivanov on the ppv..

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
It's the same kind of fight as Chandler v Brooks, really. Maybe they want more people to actually see the fight, but if they are going through with this ppv, don't you have to move that fight up? It would make at least a respectable ppv.

SEE POST BELOW, IT IS ON THE PPV.

Last edited:
They said its on the PPV

Rampage vs Mo
Chandler vs Brooks
Tito vs Storm
Ivanov vs Volkov
Page vs Rainey

btw im considering buying it. Bar at the very least... Still a solid card, despite being a disappointment because of the main event loss...

They said its on the PPV

Rampage vs Mo
Chandler vs Brooks
Tito vs Storm
Ivanov vs Volkov
Page vs Rainey

btw im considering buying it. Bar at the very least... Still a solid card, despite being a disappointment because of the main event loss...

It is still a decent card. Main event is kind of weak, but the rest is actually pretty good.

Putting it on the main card was a bad business decision. The Spike card will be watched by 700,000+ people (possibly more). The PPV might be watched by 100,000 (including people streaming it) at most..

Minakov vs. Volkov/Ivanov will be on Spike. Putting the tourney final on Spike makes more sense. Since nobody is watching the PPV, they should have just moved the Kongo fight up, and left Volkov/Ivanov on Spike.

^^ Maybe.. But I think I will order the ppv now, because there is another fight I really want to see on it.

The card has gone to complete shit... Really disappointed, bad luck for Bellator.

The card has gone to complete shit... Really disappointed, bad luck for Bellator.

With Ivanov v Volkov on the main card, the ppv itself is about as good as it was before. Wil Brooks is really good, he is due a title shot, Brooks v Chandler is a high level 155 fight all day. Volkov v Ivanov replaced Brooks v Jolly, which is a huge step up. So the ppv lost a couple steps losing Eddie, but took a big step forward replacing Jolly v Brooks with a really good HW tourney final.

I'm still going to buy it.

Back