Media Volkanovski: Piece of Sh*t Brian Ortega showed his true colors

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Cliffs
-
Ortega didnt even show up to his team training session 1st week
- Ortega was late to every team practice, would piss off Volkanaski because it would waste his teams time too (they schedule share space)
-Alex saw Brian standing outside doing instagram selfie videos while his team was waiting on him inside
- Alex has called Brian a piece of shit and fake a few times to his face
-makes fun of Brian attacking Jay park
- Alex tried out for TUF as a welterweight and didn’t make it lol ( only had 4 fights pro)
- the editing team on TUF is making Ortega look good they cropped in later scenes towards end of show in beginning to make Ortega look like a nice guy
- Says some people put on spot by Brians team, asking if they wanted to be on team. Alex found out later some of them didnt but where pressured
-Back to 100% traneing UFC hard
- Promises words will be said to Brian leading up to fight. Alex has a lot to say
- Was evolving as a fighter while coaching TUF
Has so many tools, hypes up his BJJ thinks he can hang with Ortega.Thinks he will be way too much for Ortega to handle

Last edited:
And Ortega said: "Hush your potty mouth!"

I believe Alex, but his team is still getting stomped. Was kind of trash for Ortega's coach to make fun of the guys losing. Douchebag move - like bro you aren't winning the super bowl, you are coaching on a reality TV show.

I gotta say, I thought Brian was allright, but seeing him on the show, the dude actually does come off like a douche and a bit of a fake. Also with the whole Jay Park thing, that was a bitch move. It seems more and more likely that Alex is right, I thought he was just saying it to annoy him bit he's probably right.

Too bad this guy doesn't do this much "talking" in the cage. Volk is the worst current UFC champ. (Yes, that does include Sterling. That's how fucking lame and annoying this guy is.)

UFC 260: "And new..."

WAR (allegedly) fake POS Ortega!

I gotta say, I thought Brian was allright, but seeing him on the show, the dude actually does come off like a douche and a bit of a fake. Also with the whole Jay Park thing, that was a bitch move. It seems more and more likely that Alex is right, I thought he was just saying it to annoy him bit he's probably right.

Brian missing first week of his teams practice and being constantly late to the rest really says alot about him as a person. Dude clearly didnt give much of a shit about being a coach. Obviously just wanted the money and tv time

1367fe7366026e68d853977debdbb2c7.gif

Volk is just salty because he wanted to apply to TUF back in 2010, but they never had a Super Heavyweight season.

It's funny because they really are doing their best to make him seem like a great guy on the show.

Ortega comes across to me as a good person who cares too much about his image. I think the problem is you can see through his fake image because he tries to mix two opposites, Like being a nice thug. He was raised right, probably by a good mom, but his dad or someone he looked up to had the opposite standards in life. He tries to be both and it looks funny.

It is weird, you see people who look physically the same, then it turns out they had the same upbringing.I seen this pattern all the time.

IMO, I think Ortega is fine the way he is. We all have some kind of flaw but his personality type does not bother me.

Too bad this guy doesn't do this much "talking" in the cage. Volk is the worst current UFC champ. (Yes, that does include Sterling. That's how fucking lame and annoying this guy is.)

UFC 260: "And new..."

WAR (allegedly) fake POS Ortega!
Worse in what sense?

Hearsay . . .

Volk, and a majority of mma fans, might want to look that up.

Back