• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Volkan Oezdemir KO Johnny Walker GIFS

he looked like a mummy lying there

time to load up this fire ass track

Johnny Walker just keeps adding to his lowlight reel.

Already got arguably the best reel in the game.

Love it, Volcan aint got no time for no goofy shit

Bullied him until he got the KO. Johnny didn’t even know what to do.

Oezdemir vs Jan next ?

I know CTE is horrible, but Walker has given us some pretty good KO's over the years, nothing is more epic than a 6'6 guy falling like a sack of potatoes.

Oedzemir has power but god dam those are some slow ass arm punches. Zero technique there can't believe walker sat there and ate those left hooks from a mile away

This is some vintage Johnny Walker. I live for this.

Nobody does it like him.

Damn Walker always ends up eating a shot when he’s already out of there.

The forward pressure set up everything. Walker never got any respect, and Volkan just hunted him down.

When I first saw Johnny Walker I thought to myself “This is the guy that takes out Jon Jones. It makes sense, only a Jon can beat Jon. With or without the H. It’s a shame what has happened.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif

Fuck man, I just mentioned this in another thread that I think this might worst Walker KO. He literally got knocked out and folded backwards, woke up for a second and then got rigor-mortis'd. I can't even laugh at these like the cartoonish one-punch KO from Hill or that other one where he was flopping around like a fish. This was just just scary.

Walker needs to go back to stripping and cheating on his girl. This MMA shit is not for him

Back