Volk-Zombie and Max-Zabit?

They should add yair and Ortega and take out book and have a tournement.

Max should have a rematch with volk anyway. The dude barely got hit flush once, it wasn't like the poirier fight...

Dont want to see that until Max takes a year off learning to check leg kicks. He will never win that fight until so.

Volk vs Zabit and Max vs KZ. Both clear fights to make. Zabit's the top contender now and KZ got some steam with the Edgar win, while Max is still a top FW, but it was a clear loss. Max vs KZ is a great match-up.
How is Zabit the top contender with ZERO wins over top 5 opponents?

How is Zabit the top contender with ZERO wins over top 5 opponents?
14-fight win streak where he mostly dominates. Last two wins against good competition. This is more impressive than beating a 38-year-old Edgar.

14-fight win streak where he mostly dominates. Last two wins against good competition. This is more impressive than beating a 38-year-old Edgar.
14 fight win streak over bums and cans. And he gasses in 3 round fights lol. Kattar has potential but he's not top ranked yet. Jeremy Stephens is Zabit's best win...

14 fight win streak over bums and cans. And he gasses in 3 round fights lol. Kattar has potential but he's not top ranked yet. Jeremy Stephens is Zabit's best win...
KZ's win over Moicano was impressive, but he lost to Yair before that. The way he looked against Edgar was good too, but Edgar's nearing the end and KZ already fought for the belt.

I'd say Yair has a better claim than KZ, but his best wins are KZ and Stephens.

So when it's close between contenders you give it to the guy who hasn't lost in 6,5 years.

KZ 3.0 decimates everyone in the featherweight division by early knockout or submission... His last two fights showed just how much he has evolved everything in his game. His efficiency and fight IQ went up remarkably too...

Some of y'all still have considerably no idea just how good KZ is, and how great he shall become...

-War KZ 3.0-

5dffef6925f2d2738245 (1).jpg
6929555179.html

Volk vs KZ
Max vs Zabit
Yair vs Ortega
Stephens vs Kattar (already booked)
Bektic vs Ige (already booked)
Burgos vs Hall
Barboza vs Allen

Volk-Zombie and Max-Zabit?
I like this idea way to promote some good fights, I am for anything other than a re-match, between Volkanauski and Max hollow.
For good-ness sake, seem like it was only yesterday, many idiots on here were actively seeking for immediate trial. I'm just glad that narrative got shut-it down.

Yair, need to be held accountable for all the drama and confusion he started up back then. The (contronversy) is still in the mind of many.. Yair Rodriguez, the persistent coward need redemption, we need to hold him accountable or else we will be rewarding cowardice.
Yair vs Zabit

Naw

Volk vs KZ

Those two clowns Yair and Zabit need to fight each other

Max vs _________(a gift opponent to get his confidence back)
"Those two clowns Yair and Zabit need to fight each other"

jajajajajaa, agreed, but yair will refuse again

Back