• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Volk’s trainer takes aim at MMA fans. (Trigger warning)

Greg Johnson - the man, the myth, the legend

Craig is a known troll lol. He's just trying to get a reaction.

"Volk's trainer" lol he's part of the team, he's not the main guy. Craig is a troll anyways, wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.
He’s kind of trolling here but I also firmly believe that he believes that alpha/sigma posting shit is corny as hell and he’s not wrong at all.

The amount of dudes unironically posting the joker/Patrick Bateman/the dude from peaky blinders/Andrew Tate with some lame quote is astronomical

I can't see shit in the OP, but I have a feeling it's justified whatever his actual complaint is.

smack.gif

It's probably one of the best things he has ever said. It was said about BJJ athletes who think that grappling is the same as going to war or even fighting MMA.

The same people that think taking an ice bath makes you hard instead of just reducing some inflammation.

We all talk shit about fighters here every day, most don't even train let alone ever actually step into the ring/cage.

It’s Volks sambo instructor talking about middleaged BJJ athletes. So we definetily need to cancel him now!

He is even most of the guy on this fourm are likely middle income at best non military types who never trained or sucked and just talk shit online. Also likely out of shape.

It's probably one of the best things he has ever said. It was said about BJJ athletes who think that grappling is the same as going to war or even fighting MMA.

The same people that think taking an ice bath makes you hard instead of just reducing some inflammation.

We all talk shit about fighters here every day, most don't even train let alone ever actually step into the ring/cage.

He’s kind of trolling here but I also firmly believe that he believes that alpha/sigma posting shit is corny as hell and he’s not wrong at all.

The amount of dudes unironically posting the joker/Patrick Bateman/the dude from peaky blinders/Andrew Tate with some lame quote is astronomical

he may be trolling but you(and others) getting triggered by teenagers posting sigma memes is the dorkiest shit ever

Back