Elections Vivek Ramaswamy gets caught in a Leakspiracy

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but that sounds like a sink faucet running in the background.

Vivek Ramaswamy was apparently caught urinating during an X Spaces livestream when the Republican primary candidate forgot to mute himself.

During the conversation, audio emerged from Ramaswamy's phone that appeared to record him urinating, though the noise has not been verified."Someone's got their thing open peeing! Someone's got their phone open in the bathroom," Jones said as the noise interrupted their conversation.The host of the call, entrepreneur Mario Nawfal, then asked Ramaswamy to turn off his microphone, saying he couldn't mute him. Ramaswamy muted himself then returned to apologize for the interruption.

Last edited:
just sounds like a couple of dudes having a few brews at the house, having a conversation..

i was talking to my mom recently and heard a tinkle in the background. i was traumatized

"Do you want your next President to have once urinated in a twitter livestream, or daily into a pair of depends?"

How can he piss like that !

Couldn't resist !

Last edited:
Lmfaoo, can’t believe they gave him this platform AND let him run with it for so long. Completely destroyed the host. Talk about marking territory

Make this man press secretary for 47, or some role where he is doing weekly pressers at least, explaining policy

Back