vitor's badboy fight shorts

We sell them.... we are the only appointed dealer from NoGi in the UK. If you visit our site you'll see them.

We just got the new NoGi kimono in.... they look awesome as do the new 2005 World Championships t-shirts.

I think he was asking about Vitors badboy shorts from his first stint in the UFC rather than NoGi Roy.

refereshing to have a thread about Virots shorts other than NoGI actually

badboy_store on ebay was selling them in white and black last week

MMAGear doesn't exist except inasmuch as its website is still there.... kinda left the lights on but no-one is home!
Sorry about the mix-up regarding the shorts.... lol we will be the only BadBoy stockists in the UK as well though! ;-)

I know this thread is old but does any body know where I can get a pair as well

The OG Bad Boy VT Short will be available in early July - only on BAD BOY - we went back to the factory that made the first pairs in the 90's and talked them into providing the original design for our old-school fans. The only stuff out there right now is also made in Brazil, but do not offer the original eyes on the butt made famous by Vitor Belfort.

At the same time, we are working with a new material and comparing/contrasting the two with samples that are currently being worked at two different BJJ academies in Southern California.

thanks for the update please bump this when they are in stock. I want to pick up a few pairs.

Checked Bad Boy USA site today and all the merchandise I'm looking for, I can't find. I like the black shirt Feijiao wore recently at Elite XC vs. Cole. I also like the black shirt Lyoto is wearing on the homepage. And where are Vitor's classic fight shorts? Those are long overdue. C'mon guys! That's what people want to buy. Not a shirt with a big pink Bony Acai all over the front. I checked the Bad Boy Brazil site and it doesn't seem much better.

Alex

Checked Bad Boy USA site today and all the merchandise I'm looking for, I can't find. I like the black shirt Feijiao wore recently at Elite XC vs. Cole. I also like the black shirt Lyoto is wearing on the homepage. And where are Vitor's classic fight shorts? Those are long overdue. C'mon guys! That's what people want to buy. Not a shirt with a big pink Bony Acai all over the front. I checked the Bad Boy Brazil site and it doesn't seem much better.

Alex

The shorts are on their way - like Vigoruswaffle said, they'll be in stock in early July. They are being screenprinted at this very moment. The Kimonos/Gis are also scheduled to be in stock by then. The Feijao shirt is our basic "Walk-In" shirt and we don't plan on selling it online at this time except as special editions designed for specific fighters, however they are based on the MMA shirt http://http://www.badboymma.com/BB-MMA-Black. The next one will be a bitchin' Diego Sanchez shirt, which he will be wearing this weekend. The Feijao shirt was not offered because it had no customizing design and we don't want that shirt out there right now. By the way that is the same shirt that Lyoto is wearing on the home page at badboy.com. We also offer the expanded design that has the international flags http://http://www.badboymma.com/BB-Team-03-Black

You guys should offer the shirts as the design is better and that's what people want. The current shirts on offer look like toy versions of the real thing.

You guys should offer the shirts as the design is better and that's what people want. The current shirts on offer look like toy versions of the real thing.

Always happy to hear what the hardcore fans think. Maybe I should start a new thread.

Will badboy sponser Victor at Affliction banned?

We've been asked about Vitor and the rest of the old guard a lot lately. No, Vitor is not on our current list of potential fighters. But that doesn't mean he'll be off of it permanently. Let's face it, this sport is evolving faster than anyone expected. It's a difficult task to decide what to bring forward from the past. Right now, we're focusing on our products and a few key fighters. Recently, we signed Lyoto Machida, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, and Diego Sanchez to long term deals. We plan to have signature clothing out for each in the next month. We're doing this methodically - we're in this for the long-run - no burn-outs like so many bad MMA brands out there. We have the history, and a bright future. So, we've opted to pick up a few fighters with a great future and really work to benefit them as much as they will us.

any new info on the shorts? A release date perhaps

Back