Vitor vs Chael 3 rounds

Capitano4

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Being a 3 rounder I think Chael benefits a lot from this. He can go these 15 minutes super hard...
How do you think Vitor's shape will be like? Just a month left...

Also I'm worried about the fact that Kenny Monday has left the BZ, I hope Vitor comes in with great TDD cause Chael will not stand up with him for a second...

i think that it is inappropriate to have a middle weight contender fight be determined over in the light heavy class

Chael is gonna levitate off the ground like his boy Hendo did vs Vitor. gonna be fun times.

Belfort will light him up early and blitz finish TKO no doubt

Hopefully Chael shows the same chins he has shown all this year and takes a 3 round UD over Vitor. Hard to pick agaisnt Belfort though

this will be like a wwf squash match..Chael will beat him worse than he beat shogun

I'd say just the opposite, 5 rounds would give Chael more chance to try and survive the early onslaught and wear Vitor down.

I disagree. The longer it goes the more it favors Chael.

Chael needs to get the takedown.
Apart from one sprawl against Rockhold, we haven't seen Vitor's TDD lately.

Predicting a Vitor KO.

I'd say just the opposite, 5 rounds would give Chael more chance to try and survive the early onslaught and wear Vitor down.

Agreed. Vitor is the scariest fighter in the world in the first round, but after that Chael's chances improve dramatically.

I disagree. The longer it goes the more it favors Chael.

Chael is not a survive and come back later type of fighter. Either he can implement his game and dominate with td's or he will struggle.

If he can implement then the shorter the fight the better for him as it gives the opponent less time to grab him in a sub. If his first fight with Anderson was 3 rounds, he wins in dominant fashion.

Back