Vitor... Stop with the Anderson hype.

CaleCarter

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Vitor continues talking about how he will ko Anderson... Cmon vitor, you choke in big fights, and you haven't beat a single ufc middleweight.
Vitor struggles against wrestlers. Hendo, Tito. Got dropped by chuck. So I hope he keeps overlooking okami. Okami is going to take him down and grind him out if he keeps looking over to anderson.

Be respectful, Anderson is the champ because he fights who the ufc puts up. Marquardt, Maia, Chris leben, sonnen, Franklin twice, Dan Henderson, Forrest griffin. That would be impressive for anyone, let alone doing it consecutively. Who has vitor beat? Franklin, And a list of B fighters. Yes, lindland is a B fighter at best these days.

Vitor is an exciting fighter, fast, good hands and brings it.... For 1 round... And then he'll fade, like always. Finishing Anderson in under a round? Good luck.

If Vitor lives up to his talk and becomes a champ, I'll be impressed.

If Okami smothers him, it'll be hilarious.

If anyone between 170 and 205 lbs can put Anderson to sleep from repeated blows to the Jaw, it's Vitor.

You know why i dont mind Lebron James hypothetically shit talking Kobe? Because out of everyone, he's probably got the best shot at beating him 1-on-1.

In that case he won't be the champ, since Sonnen will smash him.

But I still think Anderson beats Sonnen in a rematch.

I agree , Vitor has a much better shot against Silva than against Sonnen.

AS thinks he has the best striking in MMA even tho a BJJ guy and a wrestler both wobbled him.A guy like Vitor would beat him in a Boxing match or in MMA if the fight stays standing.Vitor also has a good ground game and has the strength advantage.

I agree , Vitor has a much better shot against Silva than against Sonnen.

AS thinks he has the best striking in MMA even tho a BJJ guy and a wrestler both wobbled him.A guy like Vitor would beat him in a Boxing match or in MMA if the fight stays standing.Vitor also has a good ground game and has the strength advantage.

BelfortLiddellexchangefullspeed.gif

:rolleyes: kids today

Vitor...Vitor what are you smoking?
Wanting to box James Toney, saying you can KO Silva LMFAO.

Vitor got out-boxed by Couture FFS.

Back