Vitor: I feel like an animal without TRT

I don't like his interviews, but I like his fights. You girls, crying about TRT, have shelved him and Ill bet within the same breath, youll cry about watered down cards.

I hope he finds a way back.

Hey Vitor how about releasing those irrelevent test results from february...the ones the NSAC took when you stepped off the plane that for some reason you and yoru lawyer refused to release.

Vitor is a cheator.

Let's do some math my fellow scholars. Through the power of science and supplements they have found a way to lower the decline of physical performance and any age may apply. 100 olds may return to fighting form if not mentally destroyed already. Come on man when your time is up it's time for the next gen, if you take others place then you are holding back the sport and lessening the chance of it growing.

How do you know your time is up if you are still winning the majority? The "next gen" should step up and beat the older generation if they want to take over. Do you think the king of a lion pride sees a young lion and says "Oh you are younger here you go" or does he fight until he is defeated by the next gen?

Because having a normal level will obviously benefit him. But the overreaction by people is ridiculous. Somebody on TRT is less likely to have abnomally high T levels because of the fact they are tested more often and if they go over it looks even worse than somebody who wasn't on TRT.

The limits that were set for TRT were the limits that everyone else had to follow which were capped out way above what any normal human could get to... unless they could tweak that level using TRT. Also, you could increase your levels as much as you want in between fights, and the benefits of that don't disappear when you return to an intake that will allow you to pass a test.

tumblr_lx6oo6r8hD1r1wmmjo1_500.gif

if he feels like an animal without TRT... does that mean we could see an even better version of Vitor now that he's off the stuff?

:icon_lol:

We'll see when he fights next.

You have TRT in baseball, basketball and many other sports. Unfortunately, it became a myth (in MMA) because I was knocking people out. That was the problem, and not Chael Sonnen, Frank Mir and Dan Henderson using it.

I do feel Vitor has been singled out for TRT usage because he has been looking spectacular, other than Sonnen, none of the other trt users are able to replicate anything remotely close in terms of divisional dominance.

if he feels like an animal without TRT... does that mean we could see an even better version of Vitor now that he's off the stuff?

:icon_lol:

we will see the new old lion coming back to the jungle...

his kick ability is still there TRT won't change it.

Am i the only Vitor fan here these days??

I do feel Vitor has been singled out for TRT usage because he has been looking spectacular, other than Sonnen, none of the other trt users are able to replicate anything remotely close in terms of divisional dominance.

Yeah.

It was virtually impossible to have a Vitor thread and not end up being about TRT.

It was unfair.

He does say some crazy stuff. Hell, he even admitted to being crazy.

Back