Vitor, Chael and TRT

tdluxon

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It's kinda interesting that after all of the shit that Vitor has gotten for his use of TRT in the past, the UFC sets him up in a match-up with another fighter that used to use TRT.

Also, no one seems to care about Chael having used TRT before, but people sh*t all over Vitor for it.

I'm curious to see how both of them look in this fight and whether either seems to have lost something physically.

Also, no one seems to care about Chael having used TRT before, but people sh*t all over Vitor for it.

That's because Vitor is a known steroid abuser, whereas Chael never tested positive for steroids.

That's because Vitor is a known steroid abuser, whereas Chael never tested positive for steroids.

Yeah I know but I wouldn't be surprised if Chael and a lot of TRT users did roids at one point too but just never got caught... maybe not though, hard to say

Yeah brah no one ever mentioned Chael and TRT in the same sentence before. Sucks man. Why is life so easy for Chael when I AM THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN?!

Chael caught plenty of shit after he popped after 1st Silva fight.

But if he was KOing fools like Belfort the heat would be on him just as heavy.
When a guy is losing fights(Hendo) or up and down(Chael), no one seems to really care about the TUE issue.

he was tested positive for TRT which is testosterone replacement therapy, which testosterone is a steroid.... he didn't have an exemption for the fight. so your statement is false.

TRT wasn't cheating until Vitor started kicking heads off.
It's only not cheating when Americans use it.

P.S. I'm American.

he was tested positive for TRT which is testosterone replacement therapy, which testosterone is a steroid.... he didn't have an exemption for the fight. so your statement is false.

I mean, technically, you're correct. But you know exactly what he's trying to say.

Cholesterol is a steroid. Ergo, all UFC fighters are on steroids.

The difference is Chael wasn't trying to cheat, well the main reason to the original question would be Chael is 1-3 in last four fights, and Vitor has fucking nuked everyone lately.

Cholesterol is a steroid. Ergo, all UFC fighters are on steroids.

testosterone is a banned steroid, vitor was caught with 4--Hydroxytestosterone back in 2006 which was once in over the counter supplments, which is milder than TRT..

Chael was caught a lot more recently...

so when vitor is busted, its a steroid, but when chael does, it isn't?

Bjorn doesn't care:
hZCTz.jpg

The difference is Chael wasn't trying to cheat, well the main reason to the original question would be Chael is 1-3 in last four fights, and Vitor has fucking nuked everyone lately.

so chael didn't get a TRT exemption from the comssion for the fight, knew he didn't have a exemption and you're trying to tell me he wasn't trying to cheat?????????????

gerund or present participle: cheating

act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

"she always cheats at cards"

so chael didn't get a TRT exemption from the comssion for the fight, knew he didn't have a exemption and you're trying to tell me he wasn't trying to cheat?????????????

I agree... I don't see why you would say that Chael was cheating "less" when he did something just as illegal as Vitor did (taking a banned substance) or that it was unintentional

Yeah I know but I wouldn't be surprised if Chael and a lot of TRT users did roids at one point too but just never got caught... maybe not though, hard to say

I wouldn't be surprised if you are a virgin.

See how fun that game is?!?

It's so fun to assume!

Chael didnt catch any heat from fans? Maybe you dont get on Sherdog often?

Not so much lately but thats because Vitor has major success with it, but most people think TRT gives a physical edge but ive heard several fighters say it gives them an unreal amount of drive and energy to perfect techniques ergo Vitor headkicking anything in a 5 foot radius.

I agree... I don't see why you would say that Chael was cheating "less" when he did something just as illegal as Vitor did (taking a banned substance) or that it was unintentional

exactly

Chael caught plenty of shit after he popped after 1st Silva fight.

But if he was KOing fools like Belfort the heat would be on him just as heavy.
When a guy is losing fights(Hendo) or up and down(Chael), no one seems to really care about the TUE issue.

And he continued to catch shit for it up through the second Anderson fight. People all over this board still post that Sonnen had "17X the testosterone of a normal man." The hate on Sonnen died down after he lost to Anderson the second time and was no longer a real contender.

Hell, Jon Jones himself accused Sonnen of abusing steroids for his entire career prior to their fight.

Back