• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vitor Belfort's son got a scholarship to Virginia Tech to play QB

A bit unexpected but that's great news for Vitor and the fam. Good uni though till a sport that poses as much concussion threats as MMA unless I'm wrong

A bit unexpected but that's great news for Vitor and the fam. Good uni though till a sport that poses as much concussion threats as MMA unless I'm wrong

Linemen have insane exposure to CTE. Someone like Tom Brady? Not so much. The body takes more of a beating than the brain at QB.

Football + sparing? Very dangerous recepie for an injury.

And the kid doesn't look like the type who goes gently.

But anyways, wishing all the best!

His mom is still hot💛💚

That's her 25 years ago, my man. I know because it was on after school. Her and Tiazinha. Must've jerked off hundreths of times. She was also on Playboy (Brazilian).

Yeah apparently Vitors kids are excellent at football. Found that out recently. He's a big fan of the sport too.
QB isn't an easy position to master, either. It takes some very finely-tuned mental/physical skills and a lot of composure.

Gotta be embarrassing for the kid to see his mom only wearing dental floss. :oops:🤣😂
There was a video I seen on YouTube many years ago of Vitor in a hotub sucking on his wife's toes. I'm pretty sure that's more embarrassing to his kids 🤭

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back