Vitor Belfort vs Lyoto Machida . Thoughts?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This would be far more interesting than Vitor vs Hendo. I really dont understand the logic. Can you give me arguments why Vitor vs Hendo is better than Vitor vs Machida?

It is an interesting matchup for sure.
Plus nobody wants to see Vitor knock Henderson into a seizure again.

I'm still more interested in Henderson/Vitor

What a trainwreck of a fight that would be

This would have been a good fight 2 years ago

I'd rather wait until both are back in the winning column, and convincingly at that.

Both looked horrible in their last outing

It is an interesting matchup for sure.
Plus nobody wants to see Vitor knock Henderson into a seizure again.

Can Vitor still do that with his current power level?

I doubt that.

I'd rather wait until both are back in the winning column, and convincingly at that.

Both looked horrible in their last outing

Yeah they have looked terrible as of late. They both could use a tune up fight, and give lyoto someone that can't knock him out.

Can Vitor still do that with his current power level?

I doubt that.

What is his power levels now-a-days? Certainly not over 9000

Power level sounds like a weird term to me. You should say he can't kick as hard now.

Power level sounds like a weird term to me. You should say he can't kick as hard now.

But then you wouldn't have responded, you have to play the game.

You guys do realize that if machida survives the storm, belfort gasses worse than a fat guy.

But then you wouldn't have responded, you have to play the game.

6fWGy0z.jpg

He looked exactly the same as always in the Weidman fight, came on strong, Chris survived the early onslaught and from there Vitor just shut down. Just like every time he fights for a title.

He looked exactly the same as always in the Weidman fight, came on strong, Chris survived the early onslaught and from there Vitor just shut down. Just like every time he fights for a title.

Vitor looked really slow and less explosive in comparison to the Luke and Dan fights.

Dan Henderson has only landed 56 significant strikes in his last 5 fights.

Hendo kos vitor this time around, mark my words

Back