Vitor Belfort and Oscar De La Hoya side by side boxing comparison

DLH with take Titor into the deep waters, keeping Vitor on his back foot and backing up.

The start throwing those 4-5 punch combos and eventually drop him,
SparsePossibleAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

TRT Vitor vs Cocaine Oscar is gonna be a helluva fight I tell ya

According to the great Schaub, Vitor knocks Oscar out easy because he has the fastest hand in the history of MMA. Ha

Last edited:
You seriously aren't comparing Julio Cesar Chavez Jr to Oscar De la Hoya. De La Hoya was an actual champion, Chavez Jr lived off his dad's name and was a paper champion.
Lol im comparing the usage of "world champion". People are living in a dream world thinking 2021 Oscar is the same Oscar when he was a savage. He hasn't competed in how many years again?

How do so many people in here not realize that vitor is obviously going at half speed in these clips ?
Maybe so, but he has looked very slow and flat footed in all his MMA fights in the last years as well, which is the sport he has done for 20+ years, it will only be worse in a boxing match I feel

You better see a doctor and get that checked out then. You might have a brain tumor.
We shall see. None of the old boxers looked good in these exhibition fights. Oscar is 48, not a good mix vs Vitor whos power leaves heavyweights twitching on the floor

Size difference will be huge when they’re both in the ring

Oscar might be a coked-out insane person, but he is and has always been a badass in the ring (champion in 6 different weight-classes going from 126 - 154 pounds), he could have chosen a smaller MMA guy with little striking background, instead he chose a big roided-out-of-his-mind knockout puncher.

We shall see. None of the old boxers looked good in these exhibition fights. Oscar is 48, not a good mix vs Vitor whos power leaves heavyweights twitching on the floor

Size difference will be huge when they’re both in the ring
LOL. Knocking out wrestlers with 4oz gloves in a cage fight is a far cry from knocking out a professional boxer in 12oz gloves.

Oscar has one of the best chins in boxing history, and Vitor has a shit gas tank. If he even dreamed of knocking Oscar out he better wake up and apologize.

LOL. Knocking out wrestlers with 4oz gloves in a cage fight is a far cry from knocking out a professional boxer in 12oz gloves.

Oscar has one of the best chins in boxing history, and Vitor has a shit gas tank. If he even dreamed of knocking Oscar out he better wake up and apologize.
We just saw 48 year old Floyd, who’s a much better boxer than Oscar, go to a draw vs freakin Logan Paul.

get off your boxing high horse, this ain’t Golden Boy Oscar anymore, he’s in for a tough fight vs a killer.

The size difference will be shocking

Last edited:
TRT Vitor literally about to get KO'd by a coked up tranny <{anton}>

Tremendous.

We just saw 48 year old Floyd, who’s a much better boxer than Oscar, go to a draw vs freakin Logan Paul.

get off your boxing high horse, this ain’t Golden Boy Oscar anymore, he’s in for a tough fight vs a killer.

The size difference will be shocking
I’m not on a boxing high horse at all. I hate Oscar and would love to see him get starched and convulsing on the mat. It just isn’t going to happen, no matter how much you try to delude yourself.

Oscar looks like shit. Vitor looks worse.

TWood is going to get wrecked by a youtuber, so I genuinely hope Vitor can Ko the Cokey Monster.

Back