Vitaly Minakov & Rasul Mirzaev are in the process of being signed by the UFC.

great signings. Both are solid, although Mirzaev did kill a guy i believe, but hes like 17-1 (just lost for the first time)

Ufc needs more russians. They're a lot of good ones out there

yesssss

really hope Minakov comes in rocking that mental illness haircut
11-vitaly-minakov-vs-alexander-volkov147.jpg

Didn't Mirzaev literally kill a guy outside a bar? On top of losing to a recent UFC cut in Makashvili.

Maybe they plan on just having him fight in Russia, because i doubt that dude is getting into the States.

About time they sign Minakov

I like that Minakov will get a chance to prove he's legit in the UFC but I really wanted to see him fight Fedor in Bellator or Rizin.

I like that Minakov will get a chance to prove he's legit in the UFC but I really wanted to see him fight Fedor in Bellator or Rizin.
After seeing Fedor against Maldonado I'm afraid Minakov would've killed him.

I think Fedor and Minakov are training partners and also at this moment Minakov would win. There is no point in making this fight

Minakov - awesome.
Mirzaev - isn't he the dude who murdered someone? Not awesome.

Good signings. Mirzaev is very good, but he didn't look very good in his EFN fight vs the Brazilian fighter, he looked sloppy and he got out wrestled by Makhashvili, who is a good wrestler himself. I wish the UFC would sign more Georgians, or Azeris, there are legit sambo fighters from there and of course wrestlers. But they need Kairat Ahmetov, he would be a great addition for the UFC, Kazakhs in Moscow would come and support him.

Why not resign Levan who just beat rasul and didn't kill a guy.

Minakov I'm legitimately excited over though

I think Fedor and Minakov are training partners and also at this moment Minakov would win. There is no point in making this fight
I didn't realize they trained together, I thought they belonged to two different gyms, regardless these 2 would be a fight I would love to see, the Legend vs the present/future, could of been a big fight.

Great additions, likely will debut on the Russian card.

This guy, Kamil Gadzhiev also was claiming at least since 2013 that he in in negotiations with UFC about signing Murad Machaev and Oleg Borisov. 3 years passed and they are still fights in Russia.

Why not resign Levan who just beat rasul and didn't kill a guy.

Minakov I'm legitimately excited over though
Levan signed with EFN and scheduled to fight Mirzaev in March or something like that.

I didn't realize they trained together, I thought they belonged to two different gyms, regardless these 2 would be a fight I would love to see, the Legend vs the present/future, could of been a big fight.
They trained together just a couple of times. Fedor trains with Fedor Team guys and with guys from Russian Amateur National MMA Team (he is their coach/captain, I think).

So Fedor's training partners -- Russian amateurs and Russians that you can see in Rizin. Minakov's training partners -- guys from Eagles Team (or what is the name of that team, led by Khabib and his father) and guys that you can see at EFN.

Back