Vitali Klitschko - Sam Peter Saturday Night

Odlanier Solis SC Chauncy Welliver
Alexander Ustinov SC Julius Long
Haxhi Krasniqi SC Sven Haselhuhn
Armen Azizian SC Ismayl Sillakh
S'Kati Katz SC Sarka Stoklaskova

This is the full undercard. We have top heavyweight prospect the Cuban Solis against the tough always out of shape vet Chauncey Welliver. Many may know Chauncey for his numerous fights in Australia as well as his trash talk on the boxrec forums, he is in for the fight of his life against the hard punching Solis, we also have another undefeated heavyweight prospect Ustinov, this 300 pound giant is 6'7" and slowly moving his way up the ladder, he faces the even taller 7"1' Julius Long in a battle of the titans.

what time (atlantic time) the fight will be broadcast today ??

Not sure about live, but they're showing the Klitschko-Peter fight with the Tarver-Dawson fight on Showtime according to my cable box.

it starts at 5 pm est, but i dont think its on tv.

Since Vitali has a lot of rust in his bones I think Peter has a serious chance to put him into trouble.

Is -225 for Klitschko too much or is that a fairly safe bet? I'm not a boxing fan, but it sounds like the guy was the best in the world a few years ago, and he's fighting a guy 6 inches shorter.

Live stream for the win, I will watch the HD on showtime tonight but have to settle for the live stream for now.

Is -225 for Klitschko too much or is that a fairly safe bet? I'm not a boxing fan, but it sounds like the guy was the best in the world a few years ago, and he's fighting a guy 6 inches shorter.

In boxing betting on a guy with a 4 year lay off is never a safe bet. I'm not saying he will lose but I definitely wouldn't call it a safe bet.

In boxing betting on a guy with a 4 year lay off is never a safe bet. I'm not saying he will lose but I definitely wouldn't call it a safe bet.

True. Maybe I just won't touch it. What time is the fight? Exactly at 5 et or is that the start of a card with the fight coming some hours later

I love it when they fight in Germany, its midnight in Ukraine.

Davaj Vitalik!!!

Back