Visiting Chicago

invertcheguard

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Any good places I should check out? Was thinking carlson gracie. Kind of looks like a run down area on street view. Are there any areas i should absolutely avoid? And the area im staying in is just next to grant park on 9th. thanks

Last edited:
Trained at Carlson Jr's a few weeks back. I'm not sure if the area is good/bad. I was in and out and the training and instruction was awesome. I also got to chat with Carlson Jr. about the power bills, which was also awesome.

I highly recommend this rolled up, featuring Carlson Jr. $20 dollar drop-in fee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQ-3ndIxRM

I have it on good authority that Valko BJJ has good guys.

ya seen it thanks, im from montreal originally. hes got some affiliates there

Any good places I should check out? Was thinking carlson gracie. Kind of looks like a run down area on street view. Are there any areas i should absolutely avoid? And the area im staying in is just next to grant park on 9th. thanks

Are you renting a car? If you are mobile you should drop into New Breed Training Center. Esp this week people are getting ready for the Worlds.

Are you renting a car? If you are mobile you should drop into New Breed Training Center. Esp this week people are getting ready for the Worlds.

^^^ I definitely agree, I always have had a good experience at their open mat, all levels of people to work with

go to Valko's or Juniors if transportation is limited.

Please come in. Take the blue line to Logan square. I am there on Tuesdays and Thursdays nights but you can come at any time, just check the schedule. Refer to Sherdog forum. No drop in fees.

Andre Campos.

Vianna brothers 2128 n milwaukee check out the website for the schedule great school people and instruction viannabrothers.com

Back