Virus New wave - killing 1000 Americans every day this week.

Yup, I had to clear about 15 bodies today from the front of my driveway to get the car out ..last week I just drove over them like a snow bank...Horrible..

It’ll probably be something better than hydroxychloroquine or injecting disinfectant or shining UV into your innards.

Masks and social distancing will certainly make all the difference

Yeah, it's been doing a bang up job so far. As you can tell, America is the only country with big spikes at the moment.. Not like Canada and Germany and a bunch of other nations that listened to the scientists and got it under contr-....oops.

They sort of did. New Zealand and Australia actually did and their cases are at or near zero.

View media item 33758
Countries in green are doing the best with covid..
Orange so so. Red the worst. The main correlation between the green countries was early action.. Contact tracing. Travel restrictions quarantining. Not population density or being a island. ( although those certainly help as well )

Edit: some of these could easily change depending on what source you are using id assume.
What? Being an island would most certainly help bigly. Canada has shit for population density...from what I read Toronto and all their major cities are back in lock down. They get a green because there are only fucking 2 major cities.

Africa? I can't explain why nobody gets it in africa.

They never have. Vietnam was always a joke as well they never got it.

Sweden never did a lock down and they don't look bad last I checked

Which science was that? Wear a mask? Social distancing? Biden can't force people to do either of those things even at his own celebration gatherings.

Got anything else? Maybe some magic beans?

he’s going to make you do a lot of things you don’t want to. Sorry man.

What the hell. There's even more bullshit complaining and finger pointing than ever before in this type of thread. Thought it would clear up a little. My bad, carry on.

he’s going to make you do a lot of things you don’t want to. Sorry man.
He can't!

Because if he tries to police it in states that are not obliging...then he looks like a scary fascist!

Ya know? Like when trump tried to strong arm the riots? And libtards got all scared and hysterical?

Can't use that playbook. It will make libtards look like hypocrites. Yet again.

Less than one day after Biden's win, Covid is already defeated:

If only Trump had stayed in the who. They clearly know what the fuck they are doing.

Such a great use of money.

This is what leadership looks like, Trumpets.

Masks and social distancing will certainly make all the difference

Compared to hydroxychloroquine or injecting disinfectant or shining UV into your innards? Well yes of course, it’ll sure make a hell of a difference. Even your 1st grade teacher could’ve taught you that.

Compared to hydroxychloroquine or injecting disinfectant or shining UV into your innards? Well yes of course, it’ll sure make a hell of a difference. Even your 1st grade teacher could’ve taught you that.
Guess what 95% of the country is already wearing masks and social distancing. It doesn't matter. Unless you're going to seal people inside their homes nothing we do will work

Fake news

If Covid was still real, would this be happening?

Of course its real, several people in the department I work in have the Covid (as they are young, they probably have not much too fear in the short term), however, several employees working for the same company have died (e.g. in France, India).

They sort of did. New Zealand and Australia actually did and their cases are at or near zero.
Are you really going to compare America with 350 million people to New Zealand who literally has more sheep than people and an island few even travel to?

What? Being an island would most certainly help bigly. Canada has shit for population density...from what I read Toronto and all their major cities are back in lock down. They get a green because there are only fucking 2 major cities.

Africa? I can't explain why nobody gets it in africa.

They never have. Vietnam was always a joke as well they never got it.

Sweden never did a lock down and they don't look bad last I checked

Of course being a island makes it easier for us to lockdown. Completely irrelevant if you don't do travel restrictions tho and mandatory quarantine of arrivals.

In regards to Sweden.
2 days ago.

Although Sweden, unusually among its Scandinavian neighbours, opted not to impose a full lockdown during the first wave of the coronavirus, authorities have begun clamping down more in recent weeks, including caps on how many people can be seated together at restaurants and the introduction of local rules encouraging Swedes to work from home and avoid public transport.

Covid cases have been increasing rapidly in Sweden since late September, and the latest figures (which date back to last month) show that the country reported 9,165 new infections, an increase of 63 per cent from the previous week and the largest ever number of cases seen in a single week.

5 days ago :::

Sweden has limited to eight per table the number of people sitting together in cafes and restaurants, amid a sharp rise in coronavirus infections.

"We have a very serious situation," Prime Minister Stefan Löfven warned, saying the virus was "going in the wrong direction".

Sweden has reported 31 Covid deaths since Friday, taking the death toll to 5,969 - far higher than its neighbours.

Mr Löfven also announced stricter recommendations - including avoiding public transport and non-essential shopping - for another three regions: Halland, Örebro and Jönköping,

Swedes face a new wave of restrictions after daily coronavirus cases hit a record, with the government warning of a grim winter ahead.

Prime Minister Stefan Lofven, speaking to reporters on Tuesday, said his country is now facing a “very serious situation” that requires tougher measures if the virus is to be fought back.

The resurgence of Covid-19 across Europe has caught the region off guard after a summer that left many countries assuming they’d brought the virus under control. But as citizens grew complacent and temperatures dropped, the pandemic has returned with a vengeance.

Lofven warned that the latest development is putting Sweden’s health-care system under pressure, as more intensive care beds get filled.

“The brief respite that we got during the summer is over,” he said. “How we act now will determine what kind of Christmas we will be able to celebrate, and who will be able to take part.”

1,000 people a day. The deadliest virus in human history. We are all toast fellas. We need to stop this right now or else every single man woman and child will be dead in the USA by the year 2921.

He can't!

Because if he tries to police it in states that are not obliging...then he looks like a scary fascist!

Ya know? Like when trump tried to strong arm the riots? And libtards got all scared and hysterical?

Can't use that playbook. It will make libtards look like hypocrites. Yet again.

I hear you man. I’m in Virginia and people are forced to wear masks and seatbelts.

kids are Injected with vaccines, always to tears.

he’ll make you do things alright...

Best part is biden is gonna shut down the economy again! That's gonna be his big scientific play

I can't fucking wait.

We get the double win of people still dying AND the economy tanking!
EXACTLY!

Also, what no one really is talking about is the amount of deaths that happen from unemployment. Generally, for every 1% the unemployment rate goes up, there are ~40,000 deaths.

Also, if Biden's tax plan is implemented. It is going to put small businesses under serious stress...
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/358695

TLDR: Under the Biden plan, Small businesses tax bill will GO UP $112,150 ($71,729 + $40,421) who have 1.5M gross revenue.

This is an economic disaster waiting to happen.

I hear you man. I’m in Virginia and people are forced to wear masks and seatbelts.

kids are Injected with vaccines, always to tears.

he’ll make you do things alright...

Those are all state mandated policies, fella. If the state doesn't want to mandate masks...Biden can't do shit. :)

It didn't take long for Trumpets to care about the virus again lol. I guess spending will be an issue again too suddenly.

Of course being a island makes it easier for us to lockdown. Completely irrelevant if you don't do travel restrictions tho and mandatory quarantine of arrivals.

In regards to Sweden.
2 days ago.

Although Sweden, unusually among its Scandinavian neighbours, opted not to impose a full lockdown during the first wave of the coronavirus, authorities have begun clamping down more in recent weeks, including caps on how many people can be seated together at restaurants and the introduction of local rules encouraging Swedes to work from home and avoid public transport.

Covid cases have been increasing rapidly in Sweden since late September, and the latest figures (which date back to last month) show that the country reported 9,165 new infections, an increase of 63 per cent from the previous week and the largest ever number of cases seen in a single week.

5 days ago :::

Sweden has limited to eight per table the number of people sitting together in cafes and restaurants, amid a sharp rise in coronavirus infections.

"We have a very serious situation," Prime Minister Stefan Löfven warned, saying the virus was "going in the wrong direction".

Sweden has reported 31 Covid deaths since Friday, taking the death toll to 5,969 - far higher than its neighbours.

Mr Löfven also announced stricter recommendations - including avoiding public transport and non-essential shopping - for another three regions: Halland, Örebro and Jönköping,

Swedes face a new wave of restrictions after daily coronavirus cases hit a record, with the government warning of a grim winter ahead.

Prime Minister Stefan Lofven, speaking to reporters on Tuesday, said his country is now facing a “very serious situation” that requires tougher measures if the virus is to be fought back.

The resurgence of Covid-19 across Europe has caught the region off guard after a summer that left many countries assuming they’d brought the virus under control. But as citizens grew complacent and temperatures dropped, the pandemic has returned with a vengeance.

Lofven warned that the latest development is putting Sweden’s health-care system under pressure, as more intensive care beds get filled.

“The brief respite that we got during the summer is over,” he said. “How we act now will determine what kind of Christmas we will be able to celebrate, and who will be able to take part.”

Let me explain why it's not really any time to panic.

Sweden.png

That's an overlap of the history of cases to deaths. Do you see an issue here? People are getting it! But hardly anyone is dying from it in relation to the amount of people getting it now.

And this seems to be the case everywhere.

I think the United States got hit hard likely due to the fact that we are all fucking diabetic. (grossly obese) But considering that in the United States alone, 56 MILLION people got just the flu...it would be ignorant to suggest that something that is more contagious isn't going to infect people in the millions.

Back