Virus New wave - killing 1000 Americans every day this week.

Well no shit, but you’d think the news cycle would be talking about the implications of a Biden presidency or a recount, but instead they choose to go back to the world is ending card.

Something killing 1,000 Americans a day (20× Vietnam) is worthy of headlines.

Yeah, it's been doing a bang up job so far. As you can tell, America is the only country with big spikes at the moment.. Not like Canada and Germany and a bunch of other nations that listened to the scientists and got it under contr-....oops.

When you have one side of the political spectrum that refuses to believe science and won't wear something as simple as a mask, you can't blame science for failing.
What a stupid fucking argument.

When you have one side of the political spectrum that refuses to believe science and won't wear something as simple as a mask, you can't blame science for failing.
What a stupid fucking argument.

Nice non-rebuttal. You're seriously claiming all the spikes happening in damn near every nation right now, is the cause of one political side? Even the nations with left wing leaders? Wow.

Look brainlet, there is no magic solution out there. Lock downs haven't worked. Masks haven't worked. Social distancing hasn't worked. It's not going away.

Your partisanship over a fucking virus is also hilarious, as there are currently millions of left wing "SCieNce BeLIeVErs" across America throwing a big non-socially distanced celebration at the moment. Oh', and they're not all wearing masks either. Not to mention month after month of mass protests/riots that have been going on. Oh', but I'm sure they were all very responsible, right?

I can't stand the hypocrisy. These irresponsible assholes are as bad as deniers.
I agree.
I'm pretty center and I dont support the parades.

I gave an exception for the BLM protests because it was also a protest about black people getting killed, but in all other situations the social distancing measures should be applied

Fake news

If Covid was still real, would this be happening?

"too afraid to vote in person" they said...

"covid is real" they said...

Oh shit hypocrisy and the left is happening again! It's only been 5 minutes.

Masks. The cult-like denial of mask use as the best protection against Covid is hilarious.

fark_pR_czj8I3GBoEjCSXnq9yKemjEQ.png

Nice non-rebuttal. You're seriously claiming all the spikes happening in damn near every nation right now, is the cause of one political side? Even the nations with left wing leaders? Wow.

Look brainlet, there is no magic solution out there. Lock downs haven't worked. Masks haven't worked. Social distancing hasn't worked. It's not going away.

Your partisanship over a fucking virus is also hilarious, as there are currently millions of left wing "SCieNce BeLIeVErs" across America throwing a big non-socially distanced celebration at the moment. Oh', and they're not all wearing masks either. Not to mention month after month of mass protests/riots that have been going on. Oh', but I'm sure they were all very responsible, right?

I'm talking about the US.

You can't sit there and say lock downs haven't worked, masks haven't worked, social distancing hasn't worked when the right is refusing to follow these simple things.

I'm talking about the US.

ANd you're telling me that left wingers have been following the rules in America?

You can't sit there and say lock downs haven't worked, masks haven't worked, social distancing hasn't worked when the right is refusing to follow these simple things.

Again, with the bullshit partisanship. You're seriously going to argue that it's all the right's fault, when you currently have millions of lefties out in the streets at this very moment not following protocol?

You are an absolute clown.

ANd you're telling me that left wingers have been following the rules in America?

Again, with the bullshit partisanship. You're seriously going to argue that it's all the right's fault, when you currently have millions of lefties out in the streets at this very moment not following protocol?

You are an absolute clown.

BDS is clouding your thoughts.

Back