Virtually Identical overhand

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
tumblr_p9ivhkUGWU1rvcjd7o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

mike-goldberg_b7z35y4nsjeo1f3u157pxgvm2.jpg

I knew Khabib stole that move from someone!

Nearly identical English speaking skills

Should I turn this into a best overhand poll?
We got Roy and JDS ready to get mixed in.
Fuck Chuck @JabToucher . I want to fuck Chuck.

I'm extraordinarily bored. Let's argue over techniques.

They both were technically pretty terrible but if it lands then it's perfect....
But you can't let your head get that far into the zone though ideally....they're going a full foot farther than they needed. And clearly a boxing coach never taught them how to exit the pocket in a defensive position, although Khabib kinda tried in a Khabib herky jerky unathletic way so....points for trying.

If you miss like that with your head just floating through the strike zone....it's asking for a hard counter. An elite striker would hit a Home Run with some shit like a right uppercut followed with a left straight or something along those lines, most of you could probably name another quick counter combination too...

The overhand right was a trademark move of coach pops at AKA. Unfortunately, he passed away last year (I think, it may have been 2 years ago). His son has now filled in the spot, but the reason why you see so many AKA fighters throw the overhand right is because of Coach Pops.

Khabib practicing the overhand back in 2014

https://www.westhawaiitoday.com/2017/03/28/sports/pops-a-fighter-until-the-very-end/
"In an interview on mmamania.com, Mendez credited his old coach for teaching Velasquez the “Pops special,” an overhand right."

Back