Violent Bob Ross fighting at 155

Now maybe he can add weight training and increase some power...

His moniker was rescinded after the lack of violence in his last few fights.

He said in an interview that he tried to stay at 145 for another try but the UFC said fuck no. Good on them. That shit was ridiculous.

I never looked at this guy and thought "yeah, he do much better cutting less weight"
Just doesn't look like a very good fighter to me

{<shrug}
Agreed. I mean he's a decent striker but he doesn't have that intangible x-factor that you see in the real dogs.

Sean Omalley is the exact same. They're basically the same fighter just Bob has crisper boxing

Isn't violence a standard requirement on a resume to fight in the UFC?

It's as if we need to be reminded that "yeah this guy is known for actually being violent."

Really? Thought he'd be trying to cut down to 135 this time around

And still won't win shit, unless they feed him some even more can material guy than himself. Didn't do much on TUF. Dana pitied him and put him on a prelim after the show and he failed miserably. Won't go far, AKA hype or not.

another guy exuding championship confidence and backs up none of it

How in the world is Pena a -390 favorite??

I believe in ring rust but Wiman is an established LW (15 fights in the UFC), while Pena has gone 2-1 against weaker and physically smaller competition. I don't get this.

Just realised he will be fighting at 155 this weekend. Much better decision for his career if he decides to stay there, the guy is way too big for FW. He will probably still have a shitty cut for LW but maybe not.

Handsome Wiman vs Pena is a good fight.
yh him and mike trizano both dropped im like wtf, bob ross issue he fights way more different since aka. think Trizano put it on sport, where at aka he will be khabib ragdoll. seems he hasn't learnt much that's effective.

Back