Vintage internet street fight videos

DoctorTaco

Breadhead
@Gold
Reaction score
There are some true classics out there, let’s have a thread that gives us that sweet, sweet pre 2010 nostalgia. I’ll start with this gem-

Not necessarily street, but this is classic.

giphy.gif

There are some true classics out there, let’s have a thread that gives us that sweet, sweet pre 2010 nostalgia. I’ll start with this gem-

Proof that TMA are still viable in the streets against some guy who doesn't really know how to fight, but who thinks he does.

Well the story was they called him a pussy. But I guess we don't really know if that's true or not. Most of the time people don't just walk up to 4 guys and kick their ass for no reason though.

Well the story was they called him a pussy. But I guess we don't really know if that's true or not. Most of the time people don't just walk up to 4 guys and kick their ass for no reason though.

Aye, I'd only ever heard Mike (and Bam, who filmed it) that they were calling him all sorts before he lost his temper.

Anyway, cowards don't set up opportunities to have their asses kicked by NHL enforcers (Kip Brennan, I believe). Not everyone likes Mike, but he's no coward and certainly no pussy.

Dont fuck with us oldies....im55 andntrashed a young thug...used my box and jj...worked like a charm....in his defense i can say that when i concluded he was gonna beat me, i atacked first!..what a shock it
was for him...

I remember that vid and the mike v v dude just came off like a bitch to me. Everyone was saying how badass he was lol. He badly fought some kids wtf.

Aye, I'd only ever heard Mike (and Bam, who filmed it) that they were calling him all sorts before he lost his temper.

Anyway, cowards don't set up opportunities to have their asses kicked by NHL enforcers (Kip Brennan, I believe). Not everyone likes Mike, but he's no coward and certainly no pussy.

Vallely himself has even stated that he regretted this incident.
He is certainly not a bitch but it ain't a "good" fight if one party is obviously not up / equipped for it. I have avoided fights when I realized I/we could have just stomped the other guy(s) into bolivian.

That being said, if you call a man a bitch, you better be ready to deal with the consequences.

Back