Vinny Paz

The shot at :45 was amazing.

Paz can be kind of a dick people say, but I've never seen him in that mood ever.
So he wasn't Ray Robinson ? So What ?, the guy could fight, and anybody who works out that hard with a halo brace like he did is a badass in my book.

Paz can be kind of a dick people say, but I've never seen him in that mood ever.
So he wasn't Ray Robinson ? So What ?, the guy could fight, and anybody who works out that hard with a halo brace like he did is a badass in my book.
yah he was tough and made it far with little boxing ability,LOL him beating a shot and out of shape duran and acting like an ass END OF THREAD

His personality was hard to take sometimes, as was his excuse making and smack, but he was hard and could fight, and won a legitimate world title beating Dele. I remember when he went to England and fought Herol Graham, decent match overall and made more interesting considering the comeback both of them were making, one from a near fatal injury and the other's ears still ringing from getting iced by Julian Jackson, not sure which is which!!

yah he was tough and made it far with little boxing ability,LOL him beating a shot and out of shape duran and acting like an ass END OF THREAD

Yeah....... climbing up off the deck twice and trying to act like Willie Pep.......A younger Duran takes his lunch money and makes him carry his books in the hallway.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back