Vinny Magalhaes talks Vinicius Magalhaes

Haha that is funny. I was bummed that he didn't do better in the UFC, hope he gets some good wins in the future.

Funny because I definitely confused the two for a bit. I can't watch at work, what does he say?

Haha.
That definitely screwed with me when I saw that name on the Strikeforce card.

...then I saw 155 or something and thought he went anorexic.

lol i saw his name on the strikeforce card and thought it was him too lol. i love his style but hate his arrogance and disrespect (from what tuf showed at least)

haha! Thanks for sharing. I think everyone got them confused once. Congrats again to your instructor on winning his fight!

Lol, at getting his hair gray for the fight

Haha that is funny. I was bummed that he didn't do better in the UFC, hope he gets some good wins in the future.

Me too. He was very impressive on the show. His modified flying armlock is very innovative too. I was very impressed with him at ADCC, and I feel he kinda got overshadowed by Xande and Braulio, but for his first time being there he did really fucking good. I always have this thing about thinking it'd almost be cooler to get 3rd place than 2nd, because you get to go out on a win, and he got to do that twice. I'm too tired right now to use google (yea I know right, that's bad) but does anyone know about how old he is? Early 20's?

He's got two submission wins and one decision loss in smaller orgs since being dropped from the UFC. The guy's got crazy good BJJ but needs to work on his striking. He's 26 years old.

I was like "wtf Vinny is fighting"? I expected Draculino's fight to have his name listed as Draculino :D

he flying armbarred Pe De Pano, that says alot right there.

lol thats funny. I had sent an email to Sherdog one day letting them know they made a mistake in one of there strikeforce preview articles.

He's got two submission wins and one decision loss in smaller orgs since being dropped from the UFC. The guy's got crazy good BJJ but needs to work on his striking. He's 26 years old.

I don't really remember his hands but I do remember him having very good kicks. i was always impressed with his kicks.

lol i saw his name on the strikeforce card and thought it was him too lol. i love his style but hate his arrogance and disrespect (from what tuf showed at least)

I thought it came out afterwards that he WASN'T really disrespecting anyone? That it was more TUF just editing it to "make a better show"? The guy seems way chill.

I thought it came out afterwards that he WASN'T really disrespecting anyone? That it was more TUF just editing it to "make a better show"? The guy seems way chill.

Yeah, could you imagine if a camera followed you around every day for months and was allowed to pick and choose the things they decided to show? Bad days, cranky days..days you had no sleep, days you get in fights with your wife? And thats in your every day life...no imagine getting thrown in a house with no T.V.s or ways to entertain yourself with people you don't know and a lot of stress. You couldn't make ANYONE look bad.

Yeah, could you imagine if a camera followed you around every day for months and was allowed to pick and choose the things they decided to show? Bad days, cranky days..days you had no sleep, days you get in fights with your wife? And thats in your every day life...no imagine getting thrown in a house with no T.V.s or ways to entertain yourself with people you don't know and a lot of stress. You couldn't make ANYONE look bad.

Same thing happened with Shamrock and Tito if I remember correctly. They really portrayed Ken as the "bad guy" and Tito as "the hero." When, in reality, I heard they were BOTH dicks to each other.

Back