Vinny Magalhaes: "Baking soda I got baking soda baking soda I got baking soda"

I bet when they snitch he goes loco

LOL he got KTFO in 14 seconds by Rowan Atkinson, that's even more embarrassing
There's also the fact that he said "if I lose to Anthony Perosh, I deserve to be cut, and if the UFC cuts me, I will retire"... and then didn't retire after getting sparked clean out in less than half a minute, haha.

One referring to homosexual acts.

Sexual habits off limits I guess. Ill stick to poking fun of drug habits lmao

Considering your contributions to these forums, you really do deserve two warnings before dubs.

But that bum Vinny Magalhaes lucky he's talking about Jones and not Henato Laranja.

Considering your contributions to these forums, you really do deserve two warnings before dubs.

But that bum Vinny Magalhaes lucky he's talking about Jones and not Henato Laranja.

Thanks. I thought Id at least get a warning too, but eh what can you do

Wait, hold on, Rampage said this same quote before the Jones/Cormeir fight to Heidi Fang. I assumed it was somehow sexual, because Rampage, but maybe he was in the know.

There's also the fact that he said "if I lose to Anthony Perosh, I deserve to be cut, and if the UFC cuts me, I will retire"... and then didn't retire after getting sparked clean out in less than half a minute, haha.

LMAO, I forgot all about that statement. It was literally the first punch that starched him lol

LMAO, I forgot all about that statement. It was literally the first punch that starched him lol

One of the most bitter sweet moments in recent mma, Magalh

Wait, hold on, Rampage said this same quote before the Jones/Cormeir fight to Heidi Fang. I assumed it was somehow sexual, because Rampage, but maybe he was in the know.

Oh shit, you're right. The plot thickens again lol

This was one of the funnest finishes ever, the fight last about 10 seconds.

That nobody who lost after 5 secs...

This line reminded of Johnny from the Wire, after Bubbles and him pull off an elaborate scam to rip off heroin dealers, only to be shooting baking soda.

I bet a lot of sherdoggers are like wtf? Let me google that lmao!

Back