Vinicius "Pezao" Magalhaes (Team Quest/Gracie Humaita Black Belt)

jdank327

White Belt
Reaction score
this guy is competing in the pro-division at grapplers quest in NJ next month in heavyweight. it says he is a 3 time world champion and has a win over robert drysdale. I watched some of his videos and he seems like a beast, anyone have any info on this guy or trained with him?

He really is a beast. He did a absolute pro tourney here in Massachusetts, and he cleaned up. He won it all, and defeated some REALLY great grapplers with relative ease.

i think he has beaten xande as well

From what I understand, that win against Xande at Grappler's Quest was a work, because they are from the same team (Gracie Humaita). I believe that Xande won the other match (gi) they had that day, as it was gi and no-gi.

But, this is all hearsay. I can't call it. Just what I heard.

From what I understand, that win against Xande at Grappler's Quest was a work, because they are from the same team (Gracie Humaita). I believe that Xande won the other match (gi) they had that day, as it was gi and no-gi.

But, this is all hearsay. I can't call it. Just what I heard.

you are right, I have that DVD. Its so obvious.

He "armbered" Xande from kimura counter.

He's a very nice guy and an animal on the mat. Plus the guy is very big and has a great guard

He was my coach for a couple of years when he worked for Cesar Gracie. I've rolled with him many times. He is strong, technical, athletic, and he never gets tired.

Nice guy too.

Nice, one of my instructors is fighting in that division as well. Sounds like there will be some great match-ups that day.

Back