Vikings Sequel Series VIKINGS: VALHALLA in the Works

I didn't know where to post my reaction to the new season. So here it is.

aba.gif

Even more than before.
Might as well do a low fantasy TV series with vikangz and shit

Wait...did the new season premier on History?

Nice as long as Netflix doesn't try to convince me that a man who has to crawl on the floor is one of the most feared Vikings of all time it should be good. Netflix probably saw this as an easy flip for them. I mean seriously you only have to have a basic understanding of what the History channel did wrong to fix the show.

I miss Ragnar and none of his kids were worth a shit outside Bjorn as far as acting talent and well written. That boneless kid was annoying as fuck.

Lagartha was an absolute GOAT character arch too while Ragnar was still on the show. Floki was a great side character, but the harder they tried with him the worse he got as well. Great actor though. Miss the glory days of this show.

Why is the new season not on Prime Canada?
Fuck your Canada

I know what I’m doing over the long weekend!

Was great till they turned Ragnar into a babbling homeless bum and Floki into a crystal meth tweaker

Last edited:
I miss Ragnar and none of his kids were worth a shit outside Bjorn as far as acting talent and well written. That boneless kid was annoying as fuck.

Lagartha was an absolute GOAT character arch too while Ragnar was still on the show. Floki was a great side character, but the harder they tried with him the worse he got as well. Great actor though. Miss the glory days of this show.

I agree. I will even say that Bjorn annoyed me the last season or so. His decision making was just dumb as shit most of the time. And he only had 1 look the entire time. ......angry confused.

And ya...the Floki to Iceland, or wherever he went with flatnose, was just beyond stupid. I miss Ragnar and Floki. I will say that I think Ivar and Ubbe have both gotten WAY better compared to how they started though.

latest

Back