{VIDEO} Wanderlei Silva Campaigns for Nick Diaz

I want to defend both of them, as I am fans of both... but I don't have a good rebuttal. Maybe I should say intelligence is relative and both seem brighter than the average sherdogger... whatever that's worth.

Actually... judging by the shit Nate Diaz posts, I think you'd be impressed to see their thinking on writing. The Diaz brothers are about as dumb as they come.

FreeWand. Fuck the haters, this is one fighter that ALWAYS brought it.

You want other fighters to limit their incomes when Nick's own brother hasn't made this pledge?

That is odd.

"Where you at Nate?" "Where you at mothe...... oh wait."

Does Wand know Nick doesn't like roiders?

What a jackass. Claims he was clean his whole career yet he ran from a drug test. How stupid can you be? This guy is delusional and thinks it's ok run when you have to piss.

As for the IV ban, the answer is simple. Don't cut so much fucking weight. Duh.

Nick got 5 years....so what? He kept repeating the same fucking offense over and over and the commission had enough of it. Little turds who signed that stupid petition just don't get it.

What a jackass. Claims he was clean his whole career yet he ran from a drug test. How stupid can you be? This guy is delusional and thinks it's ok run when you have to piss.

As for the IV ban, the answer is simple. Don't cut so much fucking weight. Duh.

Nick got 5 years....so what? He kept repeating the same fucking offense over and over and the commission had enough of it. Little turds who signed that stupid petition just don't get it.

We get it.

We're against it because it's a stupid fucking punishment. Like your entire opinion about the whole fiasco.

Just when things were starting to look brighter...

Wand should probably focus on his own problems

Even Wandy says sign the damn petition so sign the damn petition. If 100k is good 200k must be better.

#FreeNickDiaz

At this point Wand's support might not be a positive thing.

Back