Video: some kicks from sparring

So basically a video of you doing some semi-fancy kicks against absolute beginners? Are we meant to be impressed?

So basically a video of you doing some semi-fancy kicks against absolute beginners? Are we meant to be impressed?

I personally don't find a problem with it, he's not kicking the other guy's ass. What's wrong with sharing some live technique showcasing? Does everything always have to be in the Octagon in order to get respect or appraisal?

I find his technique quite good; smooth and backed up with good feints and combinations. Also the height of his kick is quite good, which I am myself striving for.

so what's the issue? I'm sure you could learn a couple good things things watching the video.

Of course you should be impressed! Im a badass!

You've got pretty good kicks Frode!

why you no wear shin guards? way to ko your students.

Those are some weird knees you threw.

Your kicks have gotten alooot better since the last time i saw a video of u kicking next to a tree or something :p

But who were the guys u were sparring? they all seemed tentative and slightly scared lol..

Nice playful training,thanks for sharing Frode!

Good control.

Did you ever get another fight lined up?

Thanks.

No fight signed in any near future. I tried to contact different promoters in europe last summer and fall. From super kombat to some small events in UK and other places. But its hard for a old guy, without a manager og a good record. I am 37 years old, with a 5-1 record from muay thai fights in Thailand.

At this stage in my life, i just take it easy and try to work on skills that i find cool to learn. Capoeira and kicking, boxing and Muay Thai. I keep it interesting and varied.

So i wont be fighting before i go back to thailand this summer.

But i stay in shape all year.

Back